Hawkeye trailer (1 Viewer)

I just finished watching episode 1. I‘ll watch the 2nd tomorrow..

Oh hell that was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. Makes me wish I had a daughter.. 😀

First 2 episodes were good. Looking forward to the rest. It's a nice Christmas time series haha.

Finally watched the first two episodes. Lots of fun. I like that they are fleshing out Clint a little more, and Kate is a likeable character so far.

So episode 3 certainly seems to be pointing towards a big reveal.

I always stay off this thread until I am caught up. Never understood why someone would come on a thread and then complain about spoilers. Don't wanna see it don't open it lol

Same here. I try not to post any spoilers without tags but it makes sense to avoid threads like this until you’re caught up

1614821950093-jpeg.155228

This is going to be complete speculation on my part after watching 3 episodes.

I have no basis to think this, other than how I feel about the plot so far..

ok, they are setting up Jack to be the bad guy, which he clearly is (the swordsman) but he's not the boss. The mom, Eleanor is.

The track suits work for the security firm? Or are affiliated? Did I hear that right? But, the account being deactivated. Mom is too chill with all that craziness going on. She's just hiding it from the kid. Makes you wonder if the dad knew, or isn't really dead......

she also has too many all red outfits.

Either that, or it's the bigger bigger boss... the Kingpin. But, in any case, I think mom is a criminal.

I always stay off this thread until I am caught up. Never understood why someone would come on a thread and then complain about spoilers. Don't wanna see it don't open it lol
The worst part of my day is seeing these threads bumped while I’m working.
This is going to be complete speculation on my part after watching 3 episodes.

I have no basis to think this, other than how I feel about the plot so far..

ok, they are setting up Jack to be the bad guy, which he clearly is (the swordsman) but he's not the boss. The mom, Eleanor is.

The track suits work for the security firm? Or are affiliated? Did I hear that right? But, the account being deactivated. Mom is too chill with all that craziness going on. She's just hiding it from the kid. Makes you wonder if the dad knew, or isn't really dead......

she also has too many all red outfits.

Either that, or it's the bigger bigger boss... the Kingpin. But, in any case, I think mom is a criminal.
Oh that was 100000000%
Kingpin’s arm. Which I’m sure we all knew. I’m not convinced he actually shows up in this show beyond an “overarching force” type deal though. I won’t be mad if I’m wrong though. Being me Daredevil with him

Edit: submitted way too early

Pretty fun episode.

The interactions between Kate and Clint are pretty great. I liked Maya being deaf and speaking ASL. I'm deaf and I enjoyed that theme throughout the show.

The trick arrows sequence was a lot of fun. I'm wondering who the big boss above Maya is. Maybe we'll find out next episode.

This has been a solid show so far. Definitely better than I would have expected from a Hawkeye series. MCU continues to deliver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom