Hawkeye trailer (1 Viewer)

You're not even trying to hide it anymore, huh?
Hide what? a distaste for bad storytelling that butchers longstanding characters and story arch's just show that women are better then men because, you know...they are women....sure, nothing to hide here. We should have just skipped the last 14 marvel movies because all we need to avoid the snap was a pleasant sit down talk to convince him there was a better way. Started re-reading a lot of these old stories, and yes, they are leaps and bounds better then the woke baloney KF has embraced for no apparent reason.

Hide what? a distaste for bad storytelling that butchers longstanding characters and story arch's just show that women are better then men because, you know...they are women....sure, nothing to hide here. We should have just skipped the last 14 marvel movies because all we need to avoid the snap was a pleasant sit down talk to convince him there was a better way. Started re-reading a lot of these old stories, and yes, they are leaps and bounds better then the woke baloney KF has embraced for no apparent reason.

who hurt you?

I'm more in the middle on this issue. I can appreciate the distaste of emasculating male heroes.
Personally, I found the Thor series where Jane became "Female Thor" and Thor was going through ED issues with Sif to be hideous. The whole storyline came across as a sad 'hail Mary" sort of attempt to get an audience again (much like the even worse "Cap was a Hydra agent all along" series). And let's be honest, Marvel comics were really bad at that point with DC eclipsing them (thanks to the walkout from Marvel after Stan Lee retired, and the subsequent mass hiring of those artists by DC), so the desperate plot twists were foreseeable.
I hope the upcoming Thor film with Jane becoming powered doesn't go down the same inane roads as the comic series did.

On the other hand, I have always appreciated and enjoyed the strong female heroes of Marvel comics like Black Widow, Hellcat, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel, Gamora, Jean Grey, X23, etc., including, yes, Kate Bishop (okay, I admit I'm not really a fan of Squirrel Girl because I think the character is ridiculous and, frankly, somewhat demeaning to women).

It all depends on how it's handled. If the aim is "to show how inferior men are" or "fight toxic masculinity", then, yes, it will be political propaganda that will fall flat because it's garbage
However, if it's just to give us strong women characters and celebrate how great women are, then fantastic. All I will say is give us more!

Men should be celebrated for their manhood and women should be celebrated for their womanhood. Acknowledging one should never negate the other.

Not unless she can make a sandwich with those arrows, AMIRIGHT!

Wait... she can make a sammich with an arrow?!?!? I'm in!!!!!!! :hihi:

I don't know... too much MCU, and the trailer gave me a Deadpool for kiddies vibe... I may watch it when it hits regular Disney+.

Wait... she can make a sammich with an arrow?!?!? I'm in!!!!!!! :hihi:

I don't know... too much MCU, and the trailer gave me a Deadpool for kiddies vibe... I may watch it when it hits regular Disney+.
It is a regular Disney+ series, I believe. Like WandaVision, et al.

Sort of a spoiler:
Also, given the BlackWidow end credit scene, I expect Florence Pugh to make an appearance.

I'm more in the middle on this issue. I can appreciate the distaste of emasculating male heroes.
Personally, I found the Thor series where Jane became "Female Thor" and Thor was going through ED issues with Sif to be hideous. The whole storyline came across as a sad 'hail Mary" sort of attempt to get an audience again (much like the even worse "Cap was a Hydra agent all along" series). And let's be honest, Marvel comics were really bad at that point with DC eclipsing them (thanks to the walkout from Marvel after Stan Lee retired, and the subsequent mass hiring of those artists by DC), so the desperate plot twists were foreseeable.
I hope the upcoming Thor film with Jane becoming powered doesn't go down the same inane roads as the comic series did.

On the other hand, I have always appreciated and enjoyed the strong female heroes of Marvel comics like Black Widow, Hellcat, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel, Gamora, Jean Grey, X23, etc., including, yes, Kate Bishop (okay, I admit I'm not really a fan of Squirrel Girl because I think the character is ridiculous and, frankly, somewhat demeaning to women).

It all depends on how it's handled. If the aim is "to show how inferior men are" or "fight toxic masculinity", then, yes, it will be political propaganda that will fall flat because it's garbage
However, if it's just to give us strong women characters and celebrate how great women are, then fantastic. All I will say is give us more!

Men should be celebrated for their manhood and women should be celebrated for their womanhood. Acknowledging one should never negate the other.
same-page-together-together.gif

It is a regular Disney+ series, I believe. Like WandaVision, et al.

Sort of a spoiler:
Also, given the BlackWidow end credit scene, I expect Florence Pugh to make an appearance.

She has been confirmed to be in it.

I believe it is your incessessant statements implying that you hate women and don't want to see stories that have anything to do with women if they are not naked or in the kitchen. But at least here you explicitly state that you don't want to see it because it has real female characters in it.

I believe it is your incessessant statements implying that you hate women and don't want to see stories that have anything to do with women if they are not naked or in the kitchen. But at least here you explicitly state that you don't want to see it because it has real female characters in it.
I don't agree with Jeff's assessment of Marvel lately, but what you wrote was total strawman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom