Hawkeye trailer (1 Viewer)

It's to be expected that we would see a lot of female characters in the MCU. It shouldn't surprise anybody to find out that half+ of the people in the world are female. Is it too much to understand that half of the people who acquire skills/powers/abilities would also be female?

We're really going to hear some whining when Hulkling is introduced. Wiccan has already been introduced, but as a child. Wait until a certain segment of our population find out about him.

I'm going to floor some here by pointing out that white, American, males are not the majority in the world and it makes sense that we'll see Asian, African, etc. characters to be more representative of the population as a whole.

And it's hardly just a woman thing, but the overall "woke" thing. Anything he deems as Disney trying to be woke will suffer his wrath, or something. Seems like every new MCU related thread, he's gotta make his idiotic, outspoken opinion known. It's beyond old.
I legit knew exactly what his first post would say when I saw his name on this thread and he's been on my ignore list for years.

Is there any chance that Jeremy Renner’s face will be less punchable in this show?

Really enjoyed the first 2. I read that there is only like 6 episodes. I really hope that isn't true. Ok just looked it up on IMDB... 6 episodes.

I just finished watching the first 2 as well. Some fun Easter eggs and loved his interactions with fans and bad guys.

I gotta say, at the auction when they said it was Ronin's suit, at first, I thought they were talking about Ronan. Then when I saw Kate wearing the suit, I was like, that's not Ronan's suit. Then when they showed the flashback, I was like, "ohhh, that's who Ronin is!"

Tracksuit Mafia 😂

I am liking Hawkeye more than I thought I would tbh. Just a good mix of drama, action and humor.

And the Avengers play/theater was hilarious. Clint didn't think so tho, heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom