Hawkeye trailer (1 Viewer)

Wait, it dropped? OMG, I have been in a hole these last few weeks.

I laughed way too hard at the LARP scene... And when Kate rake-kicked that wine bottle into one of the Tracksuit Mafia's face in the wine cellar fight...

First 2 in the books and I enjoyed them. Disappointed that there are only 6 episodes. Are they dropping the new episodes out on Fridays?

6 episodes has the last one on Dec. 22. Makes sense as they are trying to bill it as a Christmas series. I like that they are trying to keep these series in the 6-8 episode range. It keeps them from having a lot of boring filler.

I think it was smart to release 2 episodes at the same time. The first was a Kate Bishop origin story. While it was OK, the best part was the musical, I would have been frustrated having to wait another week to see the real story get going.

I don’t know if I’m alone in this but I enjoyed these two episodes more than any of the other Disney+ Marvel series so far

I watched them last night, I think I can best describe it as fun. Sad there will only be 4 more.

Not a real spoiler but
Lucky got his pizza though, so it’s all lagniappe from here.

6 episodes has the last one on Dec. 22. Makes sense as they are trying to bill it as a Christmas series. I like that they are trying to keep these series in the 6-8 episode range. It keeps them from having a lot of boring filler.

I think it was smart to release 2 episodes at the same time. The first was a Kate Bishop origin story. While it was OK, the best part was the musical, I would have been frustrated having to wait another week to see the real story get going.
Did she drop an f bomb in the first episode?
She's wearing the Ronin suit and is holding a bottle of wine that gets shot to pieces and it sounded to me like she yelled out fork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom