Hawt? (1 Viewer)

"ESPN First Take’s Dana Jacobson has sure pulled off some sexy hair styles, but I think the ‘Darth Vader’ is her best yet."
http://ballsiest.com/sportsblog/2007/10/26/
darth-vader.jpg

She's not as tall as I thought. There is a pic on the web of her standing next to Clinton Portis who is 5'11" and she is shorter than he.

Attachments

• buttondrugs.JPG
    buttondrugs.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 2
Well, she just picked LSU on ESPN First take and - rare for a journalist- actually admitted she's rooting for the Tigers... Of course, she also said she's a Michigan alum...:mwink:

Well, she just picked LSU on ESPN First take and - rare for a journalist- actually admitted she's rooting for the Tigers... Of course, she also said she's a Michigan alum...:mwink:

I guess big ten fans are different than SEC fans. Most SEC fans rooted for Flordia so their conference looks superior. Michigan is cares about hating its rival more than making its conference look superior.

Y'all R brutal, she ain't that bad. She's got that cozy, rainy, Sunday afternoon girl next door look going. Personality is more important anyway IMO. What good is a super hot chick if you have to duct tape her mouth shut most of the time because she's a *****?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom