HBO Max's Harley Quinn (1 Viewer)

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't find a thread about this. 3 episodes of season 3 dropped last week. If you haven't seen this, yes it's animated and rated R. One of the funniest shows out there if you follow DC comics.

I can't believe I didn't find a thread about this. 3 episodes of season 3 dropped last week. If you haven't seen this, yes it's animated and rated R. One of the funniest shows out there if you follow DC comics.
I love this show and somehow I didn't realize that 3 of them dropped but now I have 2 more to watch.

I watched the first two seasons because my favorite DC character is Poison Ivy.

It's a good cartoon. I don't have HBO so I don't know when I'll see season three, but I will

I'm almost done with season 1. Haven't had much time to watch in recent weeks but will get around to rest of it before too long.

I actually started it Sunday night on a whim. I didn’t expect it to be so hilarious, and some of the voice actors are just great. Think I’m 6 4 episodes in now.

Last edited:
I actually started it Sunday night on a whim. I didn’t expect it to be so hilarious, and some of the voice actors are just great. Think I’m 6 episodes in now.
Yep, I don't do much watching animated shows, but this one is just funny. Plenty of good laughs, and the macabre jokes makes it even better.

S01E08 One of my favorite lines as Scarecrow is walking Harley and her crew through the Legion of Doom...."Ooh, our heavy hitters, Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Roger Goodell..."
There was a scene in season 1 with King Shark that was hilarious to me. It's when they break into somewhere and he eats the person at a computer and starts hacking into the system. For some reason I found it hilarious. I had to pause so I could keep laughing before starting it back up.

There was a scene in season 1 with King Shark that was hilarious to me. It's when they break into somewhere and he eats the person at a computer and starts hacking into the system. For some reason I found it hilarious. I had to pause so I could keep laughing before starting it back up.
You're weird...

:biglol:

You're weird...

:biglol:
I think it's also what he says right before and after, like hacking isn't all that he can do or something. I'd have to see it again to remember it fully. And thank you for the compliment. (y) I mean who wants to be normal? Edit: I remember he bites his head off, he doesn't eat him whole.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom