TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (7 Viewers)

Yet Jon is now King of the North and Rob is dead and rotting. Apparently being raised to lead did not help Rob and being raised to be subservient didn't hurt Jon.

So, not only do I disagree, but I am also right. How you were born and/or how you were raised does not predetermine who you will be. You make that choice. Put that in your pizza oven and smoke it.

2 things:
Jon is about to make a similar mistake that Robb made that cost Robb his life
if Robb was also resurrected from the dead...

2 things:
Jon is about to make a similar mistake that Robb made that cost Robb his life
if Robb was also resurrected from the dead...

??

How so? He's going to marry the wrong woman? What pledge would he be breaking, and who would be plotting his death for doing so?

If you mean walking into an enemy camp, Robb didn't know he was, while Jon knows very well he is. Guard down (Robb) vs. guard up (Jon). If going to King's Landing is a mistake, it's not the same one Robb made.

Maybe you mean something else. I'm confused... :idunno:

??

How so? He's going to marry the wrong woman? What pledge would he be breaking, and who would be plotting his death for doing so?

If you mean walking into an enemy camp, Robb didn't know he was, while Jon knows very well he is. Guard down (Robb) vs. guard up (Jon). If going to King's Landing is a mistake, it's not the same one Robb made.

Maybe you mean something else. I'm confused... :idunno:

they're both betraying their promises for the new woman -
we're being constantly reminded of Jon's tenuous grasp on the north (yes, partly to enhance the arya/sansa drama)
slight irony - if Robb didn't marry the woman and if Jon would marry the woman then there wouldn't be an issue

So I just watched the scene when Viserion gets taken out for like the fifth time. If you look in the lower left corner while the Night King is lining up his throw you can see Drogon just sitting on that rock with everyone climbing up his back.

What's the point? Obviously the Night King is a terrible decision maker and was lucky to hit Viserion in flight when he could have easily just ended the show by taking out Drogon with all of the main good guys on his back. This awful choice on his part will cost him the war in my opinion. If he didn't have such a huge ego and had to show off for all the wights and his white walker Bros his quest to kill all humans would be so much easier.

Way to go doofus.

Well I guess you could also say that if Drogon would've sent a nice shot of fire in the Night King's direction as he was standing there then the story would've ended also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just watched the scene when Viserion gets taken out for like the fifth time. If you look in the lower left corner while the Night King is lining up his throw you can see Drogon just sitting on that rock with everyone climbing up his back.

What's the point? Obviously the Night King is a terrible decision maker and was lucky to hit Viserion in flight when he could have easily just ended the show by taking out Drogon with all of the main good guys on his back. This awful choice on his part will cost him the war in my opinion. If he didn't have such a huge ego and had to show off for all the wights and his white walker Bros his quest to kill all humans would be so much easier.

Way to go doofus.

That's why there's a lot of speculation that this was all a trap laid by the NK

they're both betraying their promises for the new woman -
we're being constantly reminded of Jon's tenuous grasp on the north (yes, partly to enhance the arya/sansa drama)
slight irony - if Robb didn't marry the woman and if Jon would marry the woman then there wouldn't be an issue

What promise is Jon breaking? He never promised not to bend the knee that I remember.

Politics aren't going to matter once an army of the undead starts tearing across the land.

this is why i think Cersei's fatalistic talk with Jaime was important - 'if we're going to die let's go down fighting'
Cersei would not care one way of the other if Dany or NK wins if Cersei loses
spiting Tyrion would give her some satisfaction

i don't think finding out about wights is going to matter all that much to Cersei

My hopes for tonight's episode:

Sansa kills Littlefinger
Jamie kills Cersei.

Other than that I'm content with how ever the show wants to go.

Sansa isn't going to kill Littlefinger. If anyone does it will be Arya after Sansa makes sure the Vale is loyal to her.

Jaime isn't going to kill Cersei yet. I think he will be the one to do it but not yet.

Sansa isn't going to kill Littlefinger. If anyone does it will be Arya after Sansa makes sure the Vale is loyal to her.

Jaime isn't going to kill Cersei yet. I think he will be the one to do it but not yet.

I just have a feeling it will be Sansa. I think Arya giving her the dagger means she will kill him.

I just have a feeling it will be Sansa. I think Arya giving her the dagger means she will kill him.

I think Bran tells Arya everything Littlefinger has done and what happened to Sansa, and Arya decides then to take Littlefinger out. She may discuss it with Sansa first, but I think Arya will do the deed.

:h7:

I won't say anything because no one else has yet, but pretty good season finale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom