TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (13 Viewers)

Well I guess you could also say that if Drogon would've sent a nice shot of fire in the Night King's direction as he was standing there then the story would've ended also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering they've made a point of showing the white walkers putting our fire just by walking up and thru it while the wights stay back on more than one occasion, I'm not so sure dragon fire would hurt them. Might be dragon glass or Valyrian steel are the only options.

Holy ****, Batman!

Best episode of the season. Jaime was allowed to leave with all the plans? She's going to try to kill him.

As soon as Sansa started her question, I knew something was up. I was ready for her to turn it on Baelish. Sure enough! The double crosser was double crossed! I loved it!

I knew something was up too, but it was because Sansa was sharing way too much info with LF all of a sudden. She'd made clear she didn't trust him at all several times so it just didn't fit that he was such a good source of council to her.

Glad to see justice served finally.

As soon as Sansa started her question, I knew something was up. I was ready for her to turn it on Baelish. Sure enough! The double crosser was double crossed! I loved it!

I have to be honest, I didn't see it coming at all until Arya said "are you sure you wan to do this?". Until that moment, I thought that Sansa was still that stupid liittle girl in King's Landing. I am enjoying my plate of crow.

Yay... ugh gotta wait a year to see this go down... Aaaarrrggghhhhh lol

Was some awesome to this episode - next season can't get here soon enough

I enjoyed it, but it's really getting that TWD "we're just going to string you along for the payoff" feel.

I feel like this season was spent setting up S8. S8 has a high bar if that is indeed the goal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom