TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (22 Viewers)

I don't think that was the last time we see Ghost. I predict he will save Jon in some fashion this next episode. Possibly sacrificing himself so that Jon lives.

I don't think that was the last time we see Ghost. I predict he will save Jon in some fashion this next episode. Possibly sacrificing himself so that Jon lives.

That would be awesome but I don't think so. I can't believe Jon not saying goodbye to Ghost was a CGI problem. Is HBO on the verge of being homeless? I already donate.

i don't think anything in the show tells us that the Children survived (or that there were others)
BUT
i think there's enough ambiguity to have Bran make Jon the NK

this is how it might happen
GRRM has indicated that the weird seasons (which, presumably, have been in westeros since the NK) are magical
AND that they are what have kept westeros in the middle ages for millennia
so supposedly, killing the NK should break the cycle (and bring on the renaissance or whatever)
BUT
if Dany & Jon dispatch cersei next episode and then Dany goes mad queen (which i don't want - i don't think it's been supported) - -i could see Jon realizing that 'Ice' would need to be reestablished for balance

i don't hate it (don't love it) and i'd put that at maybe a 12 percent possibility

Well it's better than 11 percent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom