TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (4 Viewers)

I'm going off what is established in the books. And besides if they went with the Eagles and it worked we wouldn't even have a second or third movie. Does Aragon then become king when it's unnecessary?
I’m not disagreeing with you about whether or not Frodo should have rode to Mt. Doom on the eagles. I’m just saying there was a scene where the eagles attacked the Nazghul.

Ya know... Jon has the ability to deny to Dany that he told anyone about his lineage. Bran told Sansa and Arya - Jon didn’t tell them who his dad was

Ya know... Jon has the ability to deny to Dany that he told anyone about his lineage. Bran told Sansa and Arya - Jon didn’t tell them who his dad was
That would go totally against his character though. That would not be the honorable thing to do.

Last edited:
I’m not disagreeing with you about whether or not Frodo should have rode to Mt. Doom on the eagles. I’m just saying there was a scene where the eagles attacked the Nazghul.
Maybe in the movies (and books) but in the real world the giant Eagles kill Nazgul on sight. I saw it on National Geographic.

she nurtured all of Joff''s worst instincts leading to his demise and she was the reason Oberyn died so byebye Myrcella

Damn it. You are right. Doesn't change the fact that Sansa has become a horrible combination of LittleFinger and Cersei. Can someone come up with a stupid couple name for her like Benifer or Brangelina? I understand what she endured with Joffery and Ramsay, but Theon had it worse and got over it.

Damn it. You are right. Doesn't change the fact that Sansa has become a horrible combination of LittleFinger and Cersei. Can someone come up with a stupid couple name for her like Benifer or Brangelina? I understand what she endured with Joffery and Ramsay, but Theon had it worse and got over it.
Not sure if any of us are in a position to argue Theon v Sansa in terms of who had it worse
BUT
Theon put himself in that situation with some pretty epic betrayals and **** ups
I think the worst thing Sansa did was the lie that got her dire wolf killed (pretty bad but she was a little girl in a very precarious situation)
Theon had to ‘get over it’ to reclaim his humanity- and really he was only able to do that bc Jon forgave him

Licerttlefingersei?

Not sure if any of us are in a position to argue Theon v Sansa in terms of who had it worse
BUT
Theon put himself in that situation with some pretty epic betrayals and **** ups
I think the worst thing Sansa did was the lie that got her dire wolf killed (pretty bad but she was a little girl in a very precarious situation)
Theon had to ‘get over it’ to reclaim his humanity- and really he was only able to do that bc Jon forgave him

Why the hateful first meeting of Dany? All the stupid side-eye? If she was nicer to Dany, she may have given her the North. Dany came to FingerCersei (that's what Jamie said) trying to work it out. She betrayed John for her own interests.

I'm all about Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom