TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (24 Viewers)

So... would this be the highest rated series thread yet? I cant recall.

not for her, for The North - the same place that Jon repeatedly said he was doing everything for until he bent the knee and all of a sudden became Dany's love nephew

as fans we tend to only view the characters as we see them but don't consider how other characters would see them
for the Starks, Dany is not only the Mad King's daughter but the sister of the guy that stole/raped their aunt and started the war that eventually broke their house
it would be MUCH weirder is Sansa was cool with Dany

and this is all to say nothing of everyone dumping on Sansa but not saying **** about Varys
Varys's machinations were what put Dany in her position in the first place
he talked tyrion into following her
Then he's been her counselor and she's listened to him for the most part
and NOW he's like, 'heym what's up with Dany?'
YOU, you and tyrion and Jon are what's up with Dany. She's in this position to go Queen Insano bc y'all kept ******* up

I cant believe how different our opinions are on this one. I don't think there's any middle ground for us to meet on. Sansa is not good person. She likely survives all of this, but not because she deserves it.

Yeah but wrestling is forever. That's why I had inquired about series such as Sopranos or Breaking Bad. etc

Well you got me wanting to call her that now. I thought it was a very good combo. You can't exactly go with Finger Cersei and the only other option is Little Cersei.

I didn't notice you came up with FingerCersei first. Damn it. Thought I was clever for a moment.

Last edited:
Come on. Without Dany not just the North but Westros was doomed. Sansa was flippant about Dany's sacrifice of her Armies. Dany really sacrifices everything if you think of it. She should have sacked King's Landing then went North.

And I hate that Varys is betraying her.

Your FingerCersei love baffles me. Man, I really like typing FingerCersei.
If you go back you will see that I’ve called for Dany to go after Kings Landing first
The Dany vs Sansa thing is a false dichotomy
In their own rights they are both correct (except Dany wanting to march right away, but I get why she did)

The real problem is Jon, Tyrion & Varys
The major mistakes have been made by those 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom