TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (4 Viewers)

So then who puts down Drogon?

Maybe Dany has a post-slaughter epiphany and somehow kills her own child to save the rest of civilization from a marauding dragon.

But they gotta do something with Drogon. I'm genuinely curious how they handle that.
Drogon shifts loyalty to Jon.

Drogon shifts loyalty to Jon.

I could see Dany trying to execute Jon but the dragon refusing. It'd be the ultimate realization of all the fears and frustration she has expressed in the last two episodes about love and loyalty vs fear. She can't rule the dragon with fear. And if he chooses to love and obey Jon, it's over.

I have read some spoilers for tomorrow. Let me just say that I think the writers needed a full 10 episode season this year and next to flesh everything out.

book readers help me out

what evidence do we have of the mad king's madness - not later when he was all 'burn them all' but early in his reign
i'd forgotten that Tywin was his hand and 'friend'
how much did/could tywin have started/accelerated the madness

ie, is Targaryen madness just Lannister propaganda?

book readers help me out

what evidence do we have of the mad king's madness - not later when he was all 'burn them all' but early in his reign
i'd forgotten that Tywin was his hand and 'friend'
how much did/could tywin have started/accelerated the madness

ie, is Targaryen madness just Lannister propaganda?

Hundreds of years of inbreeding which I know you are aware of.

It's been awhile but his madness was a gradual thing. There's quite a bit of reference in the books of Targaryen madness.

There's really not much on he and Tywin, if I recall correctly, other than he trusted Tywin enough to open up the gates of King's Landing for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom