TV HBO picks up George RR Martin series - Game of Thrones (3 Viewers)

I’m already setting myself up for disappointment tonight. While the action and such has been good, the episodes have been decent I guess, the quality of writing has just been meh. Tonight I’m expecting more of the same. Probably a years worth of time shoved into 80 min jumping from event to event with nothing to really tie it together. It seems reasonable that Danny will end up dying, but her whole decent into madness has been done horribly. Her actions at Kings landing could be justified by what has happened to her, yet there hasn’t need decent buildup either way. Jon will whine and brood and won't accept the throne because he’s never wanted it and go back to the north as his own punishment for being himself. I dunno. Nothing I’ve seen this season makes me think it’s going to end up any better than this.
I read the leak online for tonight’s finale. Probably a wise choice to be prepared to be letdown.

I’m already setting myself up for disappointment tonight. While the action and such has been good, the episodes have been decent I guess, the quality of writing has just been meh. Tonight I’m expecting more of the same. Probably a years worth of time shoved into 80 min jumping from event to event with nothing to really tie it together. It seems reasonable that Danny will end up dying, but her whole decent into madness has been done horribly. Her actions at Kings landing could be justified by what has happened to her, yet there hasn’t need decent buildup either way. Jon will whine and brood and won't accept the throne because he’s never wanted it and go back to the north as his own punishment for being himself. I dunno. Nothing I’ve seen this season makes me think it’s going to end up any better than this.

This is such a shame. Dexter is known by many as having the worst ending of all time. So the fact that the ending of Dexter is even being brought up is sad.

Before this season started I said that all they had to do was give us an average ending and GoT is probably the best show ever imho. All they had to do was land the plane. Even if it was a crash landing. Even if they had to ditch in the sea. I'm hoping they can pull a Denzel and turn the plane upside down and give us a good landing.

"Your grace. Welcome to the Iron Bank."
"You mean the Dragon Bank."
"What?"
"Dracarys."
WHOOSH!

To even suggest Dexter, especially the last 5 or so seasons including the finale, are even in the same universe as GOT is ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom