TV HBO's Westworld (1 Viewer)

So I just started this about a week ago and binged all the way to the current episode on season 2.

I really like this show. I was captivated from the very first episode. I can’t say that about very many series. Even GoT took awhile to get my attention.

I look forward to seeing where this thing goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to keep watching and re-watching to get my pea brain to pick up everything. This is so good.

Off to a good start. Dare I say it...did I read the context right in the episode that they're setting up the Man in Black as almost a hero figure in season 2?

I think it depends on how you look at it but let's just say I don't think he's "all evil" in any sense that can be taken. I'm not sure if this thread has a spoiler amnesty or not so without getting too much into it I'll just say that I can see him and Dolores ending up on the same side when it's all said and done. Their paths seem to be leading to a confrontation between them but I'm not so sure the resolution to that has to be violence against one another. Now Maeve on the other hand, I can't see how that ends well if her and the MiB run into one another.

I have to keep watching and re-watching to get my pea brain to pick up everything. This is so good.

Yeah, my wife and I have pretty much resorted to watching every episode twice these days. We watch the previous week's episode every Sunday before the new one comes on.

last couple of episodes have really been good...they are starting to move things along

At first all the timeframe hopping had me thinking of Pulp Fiction. Now that it's become clear that these are events as they occur and reoccur in the minds of the hosts, I've come to appreciate the degree of difficulty needed to attain it. The big question I'm wondering about from last week is what human was the new control unit made for? Ford? William? The drug addict brother-in-law?

the music for WW is awesome...they have covered everyone from Soundgarden to Wu-Tang to Rolling Stones...

o_O

Everything I thought I knew about this show was changed in the opening seconds of this past episode. I think I'll spend more time on understanding what is happening instead of guessing where they are going with this season.

Man this show is equally beautiful and convoluted. All these threads and scattered timelines can be overwhelming at times. I love it, but man they need to converge things already...

Wow...I really don't know what happened, because so much appeared to happen and so much was revealed...insane!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom