TV HBO's Westworld (1 Viewer)

I have been wondering if this will end up being a Battlestar Galactica-esque 'this has all happened before and will happen again' type plot.

I have been wondering if this will end up being a Battlestar Galactica-esque 'this has all happened before and will happen again' type plot.

Don't think so. Delores' mission to destroy their backups was in order to make their next deaths final - true freedom.

Might have been my favorite ep of Westworld? Just simply great. Loved the use of Nirvana -Heart Shaped Box- just fit so beautifully.

it is an interesting theme with the last two scenes that William is more like a machine than the hosts while the hosts are becoming more like humans than most humans

Yeah it has been some slightly 'heavy handed' story telling--esp for Westworld, but man they are really advancing the story here (finally). It was just an awesome episode with vital background info. Can not wait for the finale next week!

holy shirt. That last episode will leave your mind spinning. So much clever and so much confusion.

I thought I had watched shows that left implications for your own imagination. This one takes the cake in my book. wow

Still trying to digest what I just saw, that was a lot to take in. Amazing series.

yea, and you have to watch beyond credits too for what happened to William. Amazing show. Probably will benefit greatly from watching that episode again (or the whole second season for that matter)

Amen to watching this one again! Whew! Clementine as white horse of the apocolypse embodiment of a computer virus was sooo freaky!

I was very pleased with the Charlotte Hale outcome. So fitting.

yea, and you have to watch beyond credits too for what happened to William. Amazing show. Probably will benefit greatly from watching that episode again (or the whole second season for that matter)
You mean what will happen to William.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom