TV HBO's Westworld (1 Viewer)

View: https://twitter.com/RottenTomatoes/status/1040346860748103680

giphy.gif

I watched the first two seasons, then watched them again.
Without the constraint of the Westworld theme park time and place, I feel the story line is going to spaghetti out into a mess beyond my poor mind's ability to cope. It was hard enough keeping tabs on the multi-Bernards.
I'm now 14 months into the split between Dish and HBO. Through the kindness of a co-worker I was able to keep up with the final season of Game of Thrones.
I do not anticipate going to the same trouble for Westworld.
Besides, my wife thought it was weird and wiped the first two seasons off the DVR. <SIGH>

Great show. I can't see it going beyond this season and not feeling dragged out or soap operaesque. So I hope they wrap it up.

I watched the first two seasons, then watched them again.
Without the constraint of the Westworld theme park time and place, I feel the story line is going to spaghetti out into a mess beyond my poor mind's ability to cope. It was hard enough keeping tabs on the multi-Bernards.
I'm now 14 months into the split between Dish and HBO. Through the kindness of a co-worker I was able to keep up with the final season of Game of Thrones.
I do not anticipate going to the same trouble for Westworld.
Besides, my wife thought it was weird and wiped the first two seasons off the DVR. <SIGH>

perhaps they realized this and that’s why he is going back in. Some of the twists can be mind numbing. Two different elements add to this. The fact that nothing in the park ages or even necessarily changes makes it where you can’t even tell when they are jumping back and forth in time of scenes. And the fact that anything in the park can be brought back so nothing is dead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom