HD NFL Net in B.R. (1 Viewer)

A.D.Rock

Just an Earthbound Misfit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just turned on my T.V. and realized Cox is now putting out HD-NFL Net,as well as a handful of other channels,such as Travel,History,Animal Planet and others.The big one of course, being the NFL net, has made my day...no make that month!Were finally making some ground on Direct TV

cool, I had read that it wasn't going to happen til tommorrow (15th). Hopefully we will get all the hornets games in HD now!!

yea, we should. Except this year there are only 2 games left on CST...oh well Voodoo games in HD!

I was wondering when they were going to add NFL Network HD. I am so glad it is in time for the draft.

about 80 more and they will catch up with Directv...lol..

Doesn't really matter tho, this time next year, they'll all be HD no matter who you have..

Sorry but that is a common misconception. Next year everything has to be broadcast in digital........that doesn't necessarily mean HD. To top that off I will believe all this digital and HD stuff when I finally see it. Originally everything was supposed to be in HD by 1999 and we know that was a joke.

yes, I know.. I didn't really feel like getting into all that.. How many networks are going to do just digital and not HD? If your going to spend the money to convert why would they do the minimum? How many stations right now are are just digital and not HD, just curious...

I work for DishNetwork and as previously mentioned, in Feb. 09' everything will be in digital. No more using antennas. Everything in HD won't happen for years down the road and by years meaning 5-10 or so. HD is amazing if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it if you don't mind spending a tad more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom