HD-NFL Network and HD-ESPN 2 now showing up on Cox in Jefferson Parish! (1 Viewer)

SaintRob

"Saint Exotic"
Reaction score
I was scanning the dial this morning and noticed two new channels in the 700 range (HD Stations)! 719 is NFLHD and 736 is ESPN2HD! Kudos to Cox for these two new channels!!!

Now get CBS/WWL 4, NBC/WDSU 6 and FOX/WVUE 8 in HD and all will be good!

Directv is adding New Orleans locals to HD in December, you will need to have the new dish installed however.

I wonder why the NFL HD channel 719 is "OFF AIR" except for the Denver vs Kansas City game on Thanksgiving? The ESPN2 HD channel 736 has regular programming. Does anyone know why the NFL HD channel only is on air for the Thanksgiving game?

I wonder why the NFL HD channel 719 is "OFF AIR" except for the Denver vs Kansas City game on Thanksgiving? The ESPN2 HD channel 736 has regular programming. Does anyone know why the NFL HD channel only is on air for the Thanksgiving game?

It may be that to get the NFL Network you need a) to have the digital converter, and b) to have the "sports tier" package.

Then again, I don't have Showtime, and I don't get Showtime HD, but at least the program guide tells me what I'm missing...

Maybe that game will be the "kickoff" of the NFL Network HD service on Cox?

At any rate, good deal that ESPN2 HD is now on. Like the man said, now get CBS, NBC and FOX on, and we'll be set.....

It may be that to get the NFL Network you need a) to have the digital converter, and b) to have the "sports tier" package.

Then again, I don't have Showtime, and I don't get Showtime HD, but at least the program guide tells me what I'm missing...

At any rate, good deal that ESPN2 HD is now on. Like the man said, now get CBS, NBC and FOX on, and we'll be set.....
I currently get the NFL Network as well as all of the other HD channels Cox has. It still says the NFL Network HD channel is OFF AIR even after the Thursday game up until Sunday. Sunday is as far as the guide will list upcoming programming. I'm glad they added 2 more HD channels, but it sucks that we don't get FOX HD or CBS HD since most of the football games are on those channels. We did have NBC HD until a couple of weeks ago.

We just got HD ESPN 2 in BR...

We don't even have regular NFL Network.. :(

I bought an Over-the-air HD antenna but wasn't able to get any of the local channels (CBS, FOX, NBC). So I hope they got those pretty soon. Anyone know what the holdup is? I mean if Cox is giving the channels in Baton Rouge, why not in New Orleans?

Good to have ESPN2 though, and the game on Thursday will be fun to watch in HD.

Hmmm, I don't have Showtime, but I get Showtime HD from Cox for free. Maybe I just lucked up.

We have ESPN2HD here in Acadiana but STILL do not have NFL Network period. I'd give almost anything to have NFL Network HD!!!!

hey saintsfan 322, i have been checking into the hd local dibocle, its a money thing between the local networks and cox. wdsus contract ran out thats why it went off 707, bummer with sunday night games,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom