Hdtv (1 Viewer)

I have a 65" Mitsubishi that is outstanding. That would be an excellent brand to choose, however, I must say, I have a 32" Vizio LCD hanging on the wall in the bedroom and most people couldn't see a difference in picture quality between the two..

For the price, you can't beat Vizio.

If your looking for a bigger size and want to keep the price down you might want to look at dlp, they usually run quite a bit cheaper than lcd and plasma.
I have a 72" 1080p toshiba dlp, great picture, i also have a 50' samsung 720p dlp in the bedroom, while not very much of a picture quality difference the 1080p is better, but the samsung still looks very good, if that tv were any bigger than 50" i would have gone with 1080p, but at that size i dont think you can really tell a big difference in PQ. between 1080p and 720.
I looked at the vizio's but the colors just didn't look right, the colors just didn't have any "pop" to them, i'm sure if i did some tweeking it would have been fine.

So far I think I am trying to decide between the Panasonic Plasma 42" and the Sony Bravia LCD 40" (720p)

I just bought the Sony Bravia LCD 40" (720) from Costco ($999.99) yesterday and could not be happier! I looked for months and took a lot of information from here and other sites into account. I only have two HDTV channels right now, but the satellite man is coming tomorrow!

1080p was not a big deal for me. I don't plan on getting a Blu-Ray player for a while, and it won't make a difference with my satellite channels.

Scorpius, you are correct about the picture tube, my buddy has a 32" Sony and it is the best HDTV picture I have ever seen. :9:

Hockey in HD is the greatest BTW!

I just bought the Sony Bravia LCD 40" (720) from Costco ($999.99) yesterday and could not be happier! I looked for months and took a lot of information from here and other sites into account. I only have two HDTV channels right now, but the satellite man is coming tomorrow!

1080p was not a big deal for me. I don't plan on getting a Blu-Ray player for a while, and it won't make a difference with my satellite channels.

Scorpius, you are correct about the picture tube, my buddy has a 32" Sony and it is the best HDTV picture I have ever seen. :9:

Hockey in HD is the greatest BTW!

Bolded for truth! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom