Heading out to Officer School then OIF (1 Viewer)

Mueller Time

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well, I took the jump, boarded, and was accepted into an Officer Billet. Will be heading out to Maxwell AFB for Officer School this Thursday.

And of course it was when the Saints started of 3-0. I will miss the season, and when I come home I will be heading overseas to support OIF again. I just hope AFN has some Saint games and not all the Cowboys games.

Enjoy the season everyone!!!

Congrats, man!!

How long is Air Force officer school? 2 weeks? :hihi:

As far as AFN right now, it's hit or miss with the Saints. They showed the Saints-Bills game and I think they're showing the Saints-Jets game, so if they're still doing well in 2 weeks when you finish OTS,:)hihi:) I think they'll get some air time.

Congrats, man!!

As far as AFN right now, it's hit or miss with the Saints. They showed the Saints-Bills game and I think they're showing the Saints-Jets game, so if they're still doing well in 2 weeks when you finish OTS,:)hihi:) I think they'll get some air time.

2 weeks!! that is 13 days longer then the class schedule stats!!!

Last year it was hit or miss in the desert. Although playoff times we did get all the games. And they replayed the hell out of them to.

2 weeks!! that is 13 days longer then the class schedule stats!!!

Last year it was hit or miss in the desert. Although playoff times we did get all the games. And they replayed the hell out of them to.

:smilielol:

They replayed the Saints-Loins and Saints-Eagles games so at least we got to see that.

Congrats MT! Good luck with OTS and have a safe journey to the sandbox.

Congrats, man!!

If it's like everything else in the Air Force, it'll be held at a Ritz Carlton. :hihi:

Good luck to you!

Best of luck -- thanks for your service.

Hang in there... I know how it feels.

In 2006 I was able to attend our MNF opener, and then missed the rest of that great season at Navy OCS.

At least you should be done in time for the super bowl!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom