Heading to the Senior Bowl (1 Viewer)

RevDeuceWindham

Player Evaluator/Analyst for The Athletic
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So, my media credentials got approved today, so very happy to announce I'll be headed to the Senior Bowl. Still working out logistics/lodging/funds and the like, but plan to try and attend every practice and the game.

Will live-tweet most of it, be putting out articles on Canal Street Chronicles, and will try to have an open thread on here (if anyone's interested) during the evening/night to talk with all of you on what I saw!

EDIT: Also, for those who have asked, my Stephone Anthony film review should be posted tomorrow morning. Will be long, so, be prepared lol.

You're doing the Lord's work, sir!

Also, Tanoh Kpassagnon. I want regular updates. I wanna know when he sleeps, when he eats, I want to know him better than he knows himself.

But no. Do this whatever way you were planning to do.

You're doing the Lord's work, sir!

Also, Tanoh Kpassagnon. I want regular updates. I wanna know when he sleeps, when he eats, I want to know him better than he knows himself.

But no. Do this whatever way you were planning to do.

Haha, I haven't released a "names" post or anything, but Kpassagnon is a guy I'm very high on. I've got my "sleeper" list that for the most part I hoard and only share with a few media guys I compare notes with and couple friends. He's one of those, athletically, sky is the limit. I just wish I had gotten to see film where he played elite tackles. Definitely looking forward to him.

Thanks for your time and effort to give us some info. We appreciate it, Rev. While you are there, kind of eavesdrop on the team's scout. Want to know what is their mind set for the draft.

Hey everyone! So, my media credentials got approved today, so very happy to announce I'll be headed to the Senior Bowl. Still working out logistics/lodging/funds and the like, but plan to try and attend every practice and the game.

Will live-tweet most of it, be putting out articles on Canal Street Chronicles, and will try to have an open thread on here (if anyone's interested) during the evening/night to talk with all of you on what I saw!

EDIT: Also, for those who have asked, my Stephone Anthony film review should be posted tomorrow morning. Will be long, so, be prepared lol.

Make sure you go to the evening events during the week...those credentials get you a lot of free food and alcohol.

Make sure you go to the evening events during the week...those credentials get you a lot of free food and alcohol.

Thanks for the heads up. While I don't drink, anyone whose seen me knows I don't pass up a free meal!

RB- Jammal Williams
TE- Jeremy Sprinkle, Evan Engram
DE- Tanoh Cantpassonhim kpassagnon
LB- Takk McKinley

RB- Jammal Williams
TE- Jeremy Sprinkle, Evan Engram
DE- Tanoh Cantpassonhim kpassagnon
LB- Takk McKinley

All the ones you listed, except Jammal, were on my list to watch going into this. Well, I'm going to watch all of them, so people just have a little notation. (I have several RBs I like in mid-to-late rounds :) )

I could only wish on Sprinkle. FA Addison + Takk would give me chills

There is a chance that Sprinkle may fall a bit after his shoplifting incident...

Arkansas tight end Jeremy Sprinkle was been suspended from playing in the Belk Bowl on Thursday against Virginia Tech after receiving a citation for unlawful concealment during the Razorbacks' team visit to the Belk department store in Charlotte earlier this week.

Sprinkle was cited for attempting to shoplift eight items during a team function in which players participating in the Belk Bowl are each given a 90-minute, $450 shopping spree at the store, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Among the items found in Sprinkle's possession were a Ralph Lauren shirt, other clothing items, and a pair of wallets, according to a Charlotte-Mecklenberg Police Department incident report published by the AJC.

Jeremy Sprinkle suspended after being cited for shoplifting - NFL.com

Sprinkle may be the best blocking collegiate TE I've ever seen. He blocks like a LT. I think his offense underutilized him as a receiver. The shoplifting will drop h further. I think he's probably a 2nd round prospect that could go in the 4th-5th.

Have fun Rev. Always look forward to your stuff.

If you don't mind writing about them, there's a few of DE's I'd love to hear about - I'm sure you'll be watching them. Would love to hear what your impressions are.

1. Dawaune Smoot
2. Daeshon Hall
3. Keionta Davis
4. Carroll Phillips
5. Jordan Willis
6. Tanoh Kpassagnon

Senior Bowl = Coaches' job fair. We need a bunch of new coaches. Keep your eyes and ears open and let us know who the Saints may have talked to. You may not drink, but most of the "loose lips" do. Find the right spots to hang out and just listen. :D

Ryan Anderson impressed me in the title game. He flashed more than Tim Williams and J. Allen did. Was most disruptive on the bama line. Interested to see what he does. Also Chidobe Awuzie has generated some buzz as a sleeper CB, curious to see how he does.

Ryan Anderson impressed me in the title game. He flashed more than Tim Williams and J. Allen did. Was most disruptive on the bama line. Interested to see what he does. Also Chidobe Awuzie has generated some buzz as a sleeper CB, curious to see how he does.

Agree on both points. But Chidobe Awuzie is not a sleeper. He's being mocked as high as the second round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom