Headlines In Your Hometown?!! (1 Viewer)

I tried to find something from here worth reading and there's nothing. The biggest headline was a lady hitting the gas instead of the brake and crashing her car.

I tried to find something from here worth reading and there's nothing. The biggest headline was a lady hitting the gas instead of the brake and crashing her car.
Dauuum!! You aren't lying. I looked myself and found the same thing you did. Eh, no news is good news right?

This is Why Everyone Hates Pittsburgh Steelers Fans

On December 1, police were called to Mansell Road in reference to a possible assault with a gun. When officers arrived, they spoke with the victim, who told them that the whole thing started when he was cut off in traffic. The victim says he honked at the car that cut him off. At that point, the man driving the suspect vehicle, got out of his car at the next red light, pulled out a gun and told the victim "Let's go, get out of the car." When the victim did not answer, the suspect ran back to his car and quickly drove off. The suspect was only described as wearing a black Pittsburgh Steelers sweatshirt.

Glasgow

Tommy Sheridan perjury trial: "Please don't separate me from my daughter at Christmas"

Police swoop in drug blitz - Police have arrested several people in a huge early morning drug raid.

Local

Family mourns tragic loss of Renton girl - A RENTON girl tragically died following a failed heart transplant – after waiting two years (This kid lived on my block )

National

COPS were last night probing unsolved murders after jailed Crossbow Cannibal Stephen Griffiths told them he "killed loads".

Police See Through Man's Cross-Dressing Disguise

Omaha police said a cross-dressing criminal who targeted Nebraska Furniture Mart multiple times has been arrested.

The last line in this short article gave me a chuckle.
Biloxi Sun-Herald said:
The hunt is on for KFC giveaway buckets (7:45 a.m.)
By DONNA HARRIS - dharris@sunherald.com

BILOXI -- South Mississippians were out this morning in the chill air scavenging for 250 KFC buckets that contain gift cards and vouchers for food at the eatery in the company's So Good Holiday Promotion.

A Col. Sanders lookalike in his iconic white suit is in a festive, prominent location shortly after 8 a.m. this morning with a few dozen buckets to hide more cash and gifts.

Buckets already hidden are in heavy traffic areas.

"It's the holidays, so go where people would go at the holidays," said Ryan Eichler, a KFC spokesman.

Sunherald.com will update this story as details become available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom