Heads Up: New Orleans Own Stan Verrett Interviewing President Obama Tonight at 10 EST on ESPN (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The show is called something like "Sports, Race and Achievement."

Should be an interesting show. I love having Stan Verrett at ESPN and am so glad he wasn't part of their mega purge of on air personalities since he always wears his Who Dat on his sleeve when covering NFL highlights/stories.

Would've posted this on the SSF since it's sports related, but have a feeling the first comment in the thread would have gotten it moved over here anyway.

I'll set my DVR and give it a go when I have a chance. I can't see it being more than a 30 minute program.

Devildog

Combobulated
Reaction score
The show is called something like "Sports, Race and Achievement."

Should be an interesting show. I love having Stan Verrett at ESPN and am so glad he wasn't part of their mega purge of on air personalities since he always wears his Who Dat on his sleeve when covering NFL highlights/stories.

Would've posted this on the SSF since it's sports related, but have a feeling the first comment in the thread would have gotten it moved over here anyway.

I'll set my DVR and give it a go when I have a chance. I can't see it being more than a 30 minute program.
It's supposed to be an hour long program.

ESPN

OP
insidejob

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It's supposed to be an hour long program.

ESPN
Wow. Thanks for the link. I searched for one but nothing came up.

Since it's an hour long, I can see the discussion being pretty interesting. One thing everyone knows about President Obama is that he's a big sports fan, so I think it'll be cool to hear a sitting President who really loves sports' opinion on the state of race, professional sports and what it takes to get there. And whatever the hell else they're going to talk about. Hope Stan throws some Saints love in there. I'm almost certain he will. I've heard him slip "Who Dat" into a hot mic when their Sportscenter segment is going off the air many times after a Saints win over the years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)