Healthcare activist bites off finger of counter-demonstrator (2 Viewers)

dont need guns at these protest.... they have their teeth.

To me, both men should have used more restraint in how they conducted themselves. Even protesters have to be be responsible on most occasions, even though on some occasions some don't. That being said, if that Moveon.org man got in my face and tried to attack me physically , he's a dead man, with no apologies whatsoever. If Moveon.org complains, **** em, it you try to harass me to the point of lunging at me with a intent to cause serious harm/kill, your *** is dead.

You can protest anything, it's your duty as an American, your right too completely, but if you knowingly have a lapse of judgment and come running and screaming at me, I'm not exactly going to walk away because as far as I'm concerned, you stepped way over that line and it's becomes something else. And I'm not a man who looks for a fight either, just to clarify. In fact I try to avoid them most times.

Last edited:
You think SWJJ is Liberal?

i really dont know swjj. i was speaking of the biter... and being sarcastic in reference to all the hype about the gun carrying conservatives we keep hearing about... it was a smash and run post thats why i through out the next post to attempt to clarify.

my statement about " getting what was deserved" was about swjj. i found that statement a lil out there. no one deserves to be bitten. except maybe Ron Mexico

Rice, of Newbury Park, punched the suspect after the man called him an "idiot," Buschow said.

At that point, one man bit off the the tip of Rice's left pinkie finger, Buschow said.

**** happens in fist fights. Don't throw punches unless you're ready to deal with it.

Last edited:
biting a protester you disagree with, i would expect nother less from a liberal......

i was speaking of the biter... and being sarcastic in reference to all the hype about the gun carrying conservatives we keep hearing about... it was a smash and run post thats why i through out the next post to attempt to clarify.

Please do less smash and run sarcasm.

You're hearing hype about anti-government gun toting loons who don't agree with much contemporary American conservatism. They are a small sect of Arizona RonPaulicans/9/11 truthers with connections to a far-right terrorist militia and an extremist church that preaches for Obama's death. They aren't out to protect the 2nd Amendment or debate single payer health care, they're just crazy.

You're hearing hype about anti-government gun toting loons who don't agree with much contemporary American conservatism. They are a small sect of Arizona RonPaulicans/9/11 truthers with connections to a far-right terrorist militia and an extremist church that preaches for Obama's death. They aren't out to protect the 2nd Amendment or debate single payer health care, they're just crazy.

And unfortunately, many of the spineless members of congress confuse them for the majority and are caving yet again.

In other news...

“A hospital spokeswoman says the man lost half the finger, but doctors reattached it and he was sent home the same night,” the AP reports. “She says he had Medicare.”

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/09/03/healthcare-supporter-bites-off-opponents-pinky/

Please do less smash and run sarcasm.

I understand this. the sarcasm was directed toward those on the board that believe these people are the norm.

I understand this. the sarcasm was directed toward those on the board that believe these people are the norm.

Pretty sure nobody here thinks they are the norm and I've only seen one person lump them in with Republicans. :shrug:

Pretty sure nobody here thinks they are the norm and I've only seen one person lump them in with Republicans. :shrug:

Not the impression many on here got from the thread about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom