Heartbeat hot sauce (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else tried this? I was given a bottle of the Pineapple Habanero for Christmas.

It's not especially spicy but the flavor is just awesome with the pineapple and IPA ale in it.

It's just like that commercial for Frank's hot sauce....I am putting this sheet on everything. Last night I did a beef tip and veggie stir fry in a light peanut sauce and I put in a heavy dose of this sauce.

Hell more than once I have just filled up a spoon and had it straight. Just ordered their complete set on Amazon

61EWXplV10L._SL1379_.jpg

Anybody else tried this? I was given a bottle of the Pineapple Habanero for Christmas.

It's not especially spicy but the flavor is just awesome with the pineapple and IPA ale in it.

It's just like that commercial for Frank's hot sauce....I am putting this sheet on everything. Last night I did a beef tip and veggie stir fry in a light peanut sauce and I put in a heavy dose of this sauce.

Hell more than once I have just filled up a spoon and had it straight. Just ordered their complete set on Amazon

61EWXplV10L._SL1379_.jpg

I wouldnt be opposed to trying it, since I’m a fan of different hot sauces.. but in general, I’m not a fan of ‘sweet’ versions of things that ordinarily arent sweet- like ‘mango salsa’, or IPAs since they taste very fruity, or in this case pineapple hot sauce... i love sweets in general though, just not mixed with other stuff, if that makes sense.

I love that combo so I’d give it a go. I usually have about 6-10 different hot sauces in the caddy. I’m a sucker for them. Some I never go without for certain things and always trying others.

I wouldnt be opposed to trying it, since I’m a fan of different hot sauces.. but in general, I’m not a fan of ‘sweet’ versions of things that ordinarily arent sweet- like ‘mango salsa’, or IPAs since they taste very fruity, or in this case pineapple hot sauce... i love sweets in general though, just not mixed with other stuff, if that makes sense.
It's not heavily sweet. It's made with an IPA which definitely cuts into the sweetness

Too bad Pabst Blue Ribbon doesnt make an IPA, that would boost the hipster factor off the charts!

True, but I'm glad they don't. PBR is a genuine article - it is only assimilated by hipster culture, not borne of it. As long as the genuine article people don't try to cash in on the hipster association, they get to keep their authenticity.

I actually remembered this...

:covri:

In my estimation, Don Johnson was probably the worst of the ‘successful actor turned one-hit wonder‘ singers of the 70s and 80s phenomenon.. The only one as bad was Eddie Murphy with ‘Party All the Time’.. Bruce Willis with his Bruno schtick wasnt half bad as a singer, i thought, though it does seem dated now... i think the only ones that stand out as being actually pretty good are the following.. then again, i am a sucker for sentimental soft rock tunes:

The only one as bad was Eddie Murphy with ‘Party All the Time’.
Fun fact about Party All the Time.

Eddie Murphy did it because Richard Pryor didn't think he could sing, so they had a $100,000 bet. Eddie dedicated the album to Pryor with a liner note: "To Richard Pryor, my idol, with whom I have a $100,000 bet. No, maternal fornicator, I didn't forget."

Fun fact about Party All the Time.

Eddie Murphy did it because Richard Pryor didn't think he could sing, so they had a $100,000 bet. Eddie dedicated the album to Pryor with a liner note: "To Richard Pryor, my idol, with whom I have a $100,000 bet. No, madre frocker, I didn't forget."

I did not know that.. That is some weird, wild stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom