Heartbroken for Dalton (1 Viewer)

Dalton played his arse off tonight. He did everything right. Olave drops a key pass. Landry gets cute and drops a touchdown. Hill can't hang on to an absolutely perfect pass. Ingram can't even run for a first down (truly unreal). I can't believe they called a pass to "concrete hands" Callaway on 3rd and 1. He is an excellent QB playing on a team that simply will not back him up, will not rise to the occasion. It is a travesty.

Dont blame Taysom for dropping that pass

perfect hit at the perfect time

anyone would have been hard pressed to hang on to it

As nice of a throw as it was, it was into triple coverage, increasing the chances it wouldn’t be completed.

It’s easy to say Hill has to make that catch but he was a sitting duck.

Dalton was the only reason we were even in this game, except our defense until the last 3 min of the game crapped the bed. How many dropped passes were there tonight? Kamara is nothing special anymore, Sorry but the dude has lost a step or something. I know he's not a inside runner. Why they let Murray go to the donkeys I have no idea. I am so P'Oed right now. Carmichael's bullshirt pass on 3rd and one late in the game should get his arse fired asap!

how many 3rd down sacks have we given up this year?

Anybody who blames Dalton for this game is an complete, braindead, moron. The guy played as well as any QB in the league tonight. Anybody. It was a fantastic game for AD. Accurate, aggressive. Showed leadership and guts. Made all the throws he had to make. Put it right in the hands of three receivers who had unbelievably poor drops. Critical drops that would've meant points. They make the catch, we win the game. It's that simple. Ingram couldn't even be bothered to cross the first down marker. That is just unreal. Dalton is a very good QB and this fan base should be thrilled to have him.
Any one of four things happens and we win:

1. Olave doesnt drop a perfect pass
2. Landry tries a little harder and catches a very catchable ball for a TD
3. Taysom hangs on to the perfect throw
4. Ingram turns his brain on and doesn’t step out of bounds

Bucs receivers made every catch they needed to make to win the game. We made none. It’s beyond me how anyone can blame Dalton for this loss. And I’m not even a big fan, but he did his job tonight.

Bucs receivers made every catch they needed to make to win the game. We made none. It’s beyond me how anyone can blame Dalton for this loss. And I’m not even a big fan, but he did his job tonight.
Ingram's complete right turn just short of the marker was very odd. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Yeah I'm not a Dalton stan but the guy played really well tonight. You can throw in that 2nd and 7 playcall as well, set up for failure by our brilliant "offensive coordinator". The Kirk Merritt package when we need to ice a game. So smart.

1,000,000 times this.

Anybody who blames Dalton for this game is an complete, braindead, moron. The guy played as well as any QB in the league tonight. Anybody. It was a fantastic game for AD. Accurate, aggressive. Showed leadership and guts. Made all the throws he had to make. Put it right in the hands of three receivers who had unbelievably poor drops. Critical drops that would've meant points. They make the catch, we win the game. It's that simple. Ingram couldn't even be bothered to cross the first down marker. That is just unreal. Dalton is a very good QB and this fan base should be thrilled to have him.
Lies your measuring him to who?

Guys like Mahomes , Allen, Jackson, take off running on some of those 3rd downs and convert.

He’s a game manager he had a decent game but it’s not good enough !

Our defense has held the opponents to 13 and 17 pts last 2 wks and we’ve lost both games. Yes play calling is a big huge 70% of the issue but Dalton ain’t making it any better. We need A QB1

It was a total team loss. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom