Heath Evans is an animal (1 Viewer)

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He just bench pressed 225 lbs 45 times on NFLN. I doubt any draft prospect at any position matches this. Cheers for the old folks :)

Just saw that -- crazy, even if he has the benefit of supplements the NFL may not approve. He's way broader now than when he was playing. Good for Heath!

Just saw that -- crazy, even if he has the benefit of supplements the NFL may not approve. He's way broader now than when he was playing. Good for Heath!

Jmho,but i don't believe he's cheating with supplements. Someone here posted approx a year ago they knew someone personally who worked
out with Heath in a Mobile Ala. gym. He's pure animal. Those bench press reps were clean and legit.

He's always on snap chat lifting..I've thrown him a who dat or two. He's still very much a Saint at heart

That deer antler spray is high-quality stuff :9:

New Orleans Saints fullback Heath Evans is the latest professional athlete to admit using a product called The Ultimate Spray that is touted by its maker as containing the banned substance IGF-1.

The Ultimate Spray is labeled as including deer antler velvet extract, and it is made by a company called SWATS -- Sports With Alternatives To Steroids -- that was successfully sued by St. Louis Rams linebacker David Vobora after he tested positive in 2009 for methyltestosterone.
ThePostGame Exclusive: NFL RB Heath Evans Says He Uses Controversial SWATS Spray - ThePostGame.com

It Is What It Is » Heath Evans on M&M: Deer-antler spray

That's what you call "grown man strength." Being strong in the weight room, for many men, is something that you get better at with age, up to a certain point.

A guy in his late 30s/early 40s is typically stronger with lifting than a guy in his 20s, if they're working out consistently.

Grown man strength is a real thing.

That's what you call "grown man strength." Being strong in the weight room, for many men, is something that you get better at with age, up to a certain point.

A guy in his late 30s/early 40s is typically stronger with lifting than a guy in his 20s, if they're working out consistently.

Grown man strength is a real thing.

Muscle maturity and all that?

but Yeah Heath has the perfect frame for Bench press.

I think he was lifting his butt off the bench on a couple reps too, meaning I think they would have not counted a couple of those. Still a beast though.

Heath is a beast!! I follow him on snap too, he hits me back about once every 3 months haha

Look he is in great shape, but age doesn't prevent that, it just prevents being able to RECOVER AS FAST

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom