Heath Evans (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
West Palm Beach native and local fan favorite, Heath Evans was just interviewed on the local news in WPB. The lead in was that he had 1 SB ring and joined the Saints in hopes of earning another, but a season ending injury is keeping him out of the game.

During the interview, he said that re-hab was going very well and Dr. Andrews said that he is encouraged and that Heath is at or ahead of schedule with his rehab.

He also said he would like to finish his career playing for the Saints.

We may miss him more than any other IR player, because we haven't really found a replacement for what he added. Sure look forward to him being healthy next year.

wait he is injured? when did this happen?

We may miss him more than any other IR player, because we haven't really found a replacement for what he added. Sure look forward to him being healthy next year.

I agree. David Thomas has been our best fullback since Heath went down. Other than that, we haven't really had one other than lining up an extra O-Lineman in the backfield on occasion.

oh never mind...yeah that was a HUGE loss. Our run game hasn't been the same since.

heath evans was a BEAST

MAN .. our offense is another thing when he is playing ... he can catch the football and score, he is amazing ... a leader and the best FB more complete in the league ... perfect guy

The impact Heath had on our offense was huge. With him in there our running game was SICK. If he hadn't gotten hurt, I'd say we'd be talking as if he were our Darren Sharper on offense. The guy is a beast pure and simple, and I can't wait to see him on the field next year.

Being able to have a lineup of Shockey, David Thomas, Evans, one of the WRs, and one of the RBs is just another dimension that teams have to prepare for and try to matchup with. His loss was definitely huge and I look forward to seeing him back next year.

The impact Heath had on our offense was huge. With him in there our running game was SICK. If he hadn't gotten hurt, I'd say we'd be talking as if he were our Darren Sharper on offense. The guy is a beast pure and simple, and I can't wait to see him on the field next year.

I completely agree. He was extremely critical to our running game and his versatility made he invaluable to our offense. I hope he can come back and be as effective as he was earlier in the year. But his support for the team and fans after he was injured has made him dear to my heart. :ezbill:

from what I remember he tore his pcl which is the least serious for backs, doesn't affect the ability to cut. The only problem is that is more prone to bending out of place if it gets hit head on, which can be prevented by wearing a little brace which wont affect his mobility. There is a great college runningbck who tore his PCL a few years ago and had a great season with the brace on his knee, didn't lose any mobility or agility.

He will be back next year with us when we are going back to the Superbowl. He is going to get a few rings with us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom