Heath Ledger found dead (1 Viewer)

Suicide or accident?

His wife and daughter left him not to long ago, Im gonna go with suicide.

It's always creepy when these moves are released posthumously for these guys. Batman will be even wierder now.

Last edited:
My sister says Perez Hilton is reporting he was with an Olsen twin.

From a New York Times blog:

The actor Heath Ledger was found dead this afternoon in an apartment in Manhattan inhabited by the actress Mary-Kate Olsen, according to the New York City police. Signs pointed to a suicide, police sources said. Mr. Ledger was 28.

At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building, at 421 Broome Street in SoHo, for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of the bedroom Mr. Ledger was in. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger naked and unconscious on a bed, with pills scattered around his body. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities.

The police said they did not suspect foul play. Officials said they believed Ms. Olsen, 21, was in California and said it was not clear how long or why Mr. Ledger had been in her apartment.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-ledger-is-found-dead/

Last edited:
Sad news.

I was really looking forward to him as the Joker. Now, it's just going to be depressing.

From the trailers it looks like it was going to be an iconic role for him.

Living in Australia I just flickeed through every channel and none have this on.

It's not often I'm shocked by this kind of news but this one really surprises me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom