Heather Mills Awarded Nearly 50 million! (1 Viewer)

Is Heather Mills entitled to the money?

• No

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
mmmmm, tacoes

How long were they married?

Once again ....who???

Haha. Exactly.

Read the article Shockmo.

"The judgment included 35,000 pounds ($70,000) a year for the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Beatrice. Mills said she was unhappy with that amount because it isn't enough for school tuition, private security, or first-class airfare.

"He likes her to fly five times a year on holiday," Mills said of McCartney. "It's 17,000 (pounds) for two people return (round-trip) first class, so that's obviously not meant to happen for her anymore. It's very sad."

Now, this is just pathetic. Why can't Heather use part of her 50 mil to help pay for her daughter's expenses.

Last edited:
Well considering Paul McCartney is worth around 800 million I think he can afford it. As opposed to most divorced dads forced to pay about half of their income in alimony and child support.

Most likely some stupid celebrity whose existence I care nothing about. :shrug:

She's not, her ex hubby is.

I don't think anyone, whether celebrity or not, should be entitled to that much money in a divorce settlement.

Haha. Exactly.

You can read right? Read the article Shockmo.

"The judgment included 35,000 pounds ($70,000) a year for the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Beatrice. Mills said she was unhappy with that amount because it isn't enough for school tuition, private security, or first-class airfare.

"He likes her to fly five times a year on holiday," Mills said of McCartney. "It's 17,000 (pounds) for two people return (round-trip) first class, so that's obviously not meant to happen for her anymore. It's very sad."

Now, this is just pathetic. Why can't Heather use part of her 50 mil to help pay for her daughter's expenses.

Geez that is a very lame comment

Haha. Exactly.

You can read right? Read the article Shockmo.

Um....what article?? None posted. You can read right? and rithmetic?

Um....what article?? None posted. You can read right? and rithmetic?

Ooooops. My bad. I had the link, forgot to post it. :covri:

It's there now. Thanks for pointing that out Shockmo. Bad SL:covermyeyes:

Sorry everyone.

Believe it or not, McCartney is happy as a clam about this judgment. He offered her $50 million in his initial settlement offer. Mills turned it down flat and wanted nearly $250 million or they would go to court.

Well, they did!

"Can't buy me love, no everybody tells me so!"

st. dave

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom