Heavy Dose of Taysom Hill vs San fran (1 Viewer)

Crazy that they’re just letting Jackson go unchecked on that play. Anytime they line up in the pistol, I’d have someon key on the RB and another key on Jackson. Take the option away completely

Was considering making this same post. So far the 49ers have struggled against the Cardinals, Seahawks and now Ravens. All with mobile QBs. Our issue is we have that mobile QB, except he isn't the starter. So it's harder to mask an option or run with Taysom. I trust Payton to get creative enough for this. Looking at this Ravens game, they are completely losing the edge when Jackson keeps it. Despite knowing those plays are coming, they look totally out of position every time.

We'll need Taysom all over the field so the Niner's aren't able to pin their ears back against Brees. Murray SHOULD play a big role in this game as well. I hate to say it, but could Brees be a liability here? If our banged up o-line can't give him enough time to carve up the secondary, I'd rather see more Taysom and Murray and just run it at them all game.

Nope, we are setting them up to believe that they will get a heavy dose of TH7. SP just stated that he needs to get TH7 the ball more. Let them game plan for Taysom, we hit them with short passes, power running, and then let Taysom close it out in the 4th

lamar and hill are somewhat alike, lamar is more shifty and hill is stronger, both are very fast. i can see hill becoming that type of qb if he can get a little better throwing, especially after the strides hes made since last year..

The 9ers are going to stick Fred Warner on AK41 all game long, and then put their best CB on CGM w/ Safety help... The Saints are going to need players like Jared Cook, Taysom Hill, and Ted Ginn to step up and beat their matchups! Force the San Fran defense to make adjustments to account for the Saints other options, thus freeing up AK41 and CGM.

Of course, if AK41 can beat Warner straight up, then everything else becomes easier. Warner hasn’t seen AK41 before.

Absolutely! They act like they’ve never heard that he might keep the ball and run with it.

The Chiefs do a bunch of plays where they clear out underneath and then run Tyreek Hill on a short crossing pattern to get him the ball in space... The Saints should try to do some of the same with Taysom Hill. Hill isn’t as fast, quick, and shifty as Tyreek... but he is very fast in his own right, and Taysom runs like an Irish Elk with its’ fur on fire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom