Heavy Rain (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I played the demo and I fell in the "interactive movie" camp of people. I just can't see paying 60 bucks for this choose your own adventure story. I'm not sure what the innovation is here. The button sequence has been done. The whole walking mechanic makes no sense. It is almost like it was thrown in just to be different. The stick slides to interact just take the place of pressing a button to interact/talk/observe things. The hearing thoughts mechanic seems cumbersome. Who isn't going to choose all the options that are presented? I don't see why it just wasn't presented without hitting the button. I found myself hitting the button every few steps just to see if he was thinking about something. The story seems interesting. The graphics were really good. However, it was the first time that I shook my remote. Was hoping for something more than an amalgamtion of button chaning and

lw.jpg

Says it all.

Finished it yesterday, I really liked it. I finished it in 2 days cause I HAD to know who the killer was, I think I played it for 6 hours straight yesterday. Pretty cool game, not for everyone, but I enjoyed it. :9:

i finished it over the weekend....i have to say, i was pretty impressed with it

it's certainly not for everyone but i think some people would be surprised if they give it a try

just got it from gamefly, will try it if i can ever stop playing battlefield

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom