Hebert intimating Drew could have gone back out (1 Viewer)

He quit us for the Falcons. I rest my case.
yep, people still think we got rid of him, he chose to leave us for just a small amount of more money and talked BS about the fans and the team for years and every time we played he made a point of turning the knife

only after he retired and couldnt get a job anywhere he tried to pretend he never stopped being a saint and it was just a business decision. over time people forgot what and incredible douche he was as a falcon on and off the field

Someone should point out that Bobby could've gone out in the 1990 season and played, too...You know, the year our defense and special teams were so good we still managed to make the playoffs with John Fourcade and Steve Walsh as our QBs.

This is almost as annoying as when Bobby ranted about Marcus Williams choking in the 2017 playoffs even though Bobby Hebert started 3 playoff games in his career, all at home, and lost every single one of them. You know what Marcus has that you don't, Bobby? A couple of playoff wins. Bobby had as much right to rant about someone choking in a playoff game as Jabba the Hutt has to make fun of someone's weight.

Anyway, I better stop now b/c I could keep going about Bobby all afternoon.

Bobby reading this thread title: I can't even do a good Schwarzenegger intimation, how y'all think I can intimate Drew?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom