Helena Moreno is not ‘’White’’. (1 Viewer)

FYI, child, I'm from New Orleans and in federal law enforcement for 13 years, including 2 on the US/Mexican border. I also hold masters degrees in political science and criminal justice. Walk a mile in my shoes then come back with your witty commentary.

My initial "witty comment" was intended to illustrate how random it was. Yes, it dealt with a person of "Mexican" descent, but, other than that, you forced a cliche joke (that wasn't even good, I might add) into this thread. I don't have to walk a mile in your shoes in order to see this.

FYI, Chris, I'm of Mexican descent and I'm nowhere near the Home Depot. I'm happy to hear that you've gone to college, Chris. And I'm happy to hear that you've got law enforcement experience. That's real swell, Chris. See you later.

First of all your ignorant. You should have read everything that I had said. And did not make any dumb commits about her legs.

Interesting comment. To bad you didn't back it up with anything. At least I did. Don't lower yourself to name calling.

Unless you were being very tongue-in-cheek, which I and many other respondants did not pick up on, your comments about being "white" are inappropriate. It is akin to saying I'm not voring for Obama because he is "black".

Tell me what the color of one's skin has to do with anything concerning the skill or quality of a candidate.

Also, the comments about her legs were addressing the comments made by a post prior to mine, and was designed to take a little sting off my original statements.

Don't take yourself too seriously.

Moreno is BFF with Rita Benson Leblanc, FWIW...
Yeah Best friends huh, you don't see HM with Fletcher Mackle anymore, I was told it's more than just best "friends".

I know you don't know me, but my sister has blonde hair and blue eyes and our blonde dad name was Guillermo (as mine) and we are as mexican as can be. Actually, one ancestor of my dad's family signed the constitution of 1857.

Go figure, I may start feeling like an alien while walking in the streets of Mexico City for being mexican and white!

Possibly from German immigrants... As you pointed out Mexico City has a lot of diverse backgrounds. Brazil and Argentina have their fair share of whiter skinned people too. What gets me is Panama, which is where my wife is from, they are dark dark skin or even some Asian looking.

I see her on the sideline with Rita Benson at every saints game. They are best friends I think

I know he is already re-banned but... add this to the list. :)

I didn't know any people were left in Mexico. I thought I saw all of them at Home Depot this morning.

Then ask yourself why isn't the Home Depot parking lot overrun with Canadians every morning.

FYI, child, I'm from New Orleans and in federal law enforcement for 13 years, including 2 on the US/Mexican border. I also hold masters degrees in political science and criminal justice. Walk a mile in my shoes then come back with your witty commentary.

As a former border agent...

Attachments

• SaintBanned.JPG
    SaintBanned.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 95

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom