HELL FROZE OVER??? Figurative or Literal? (1 Viewer)

HANSOTO

Reaction score
ok, I live in Louisiana (Prairiville and New Orleans to be exact)...

It's snowing in February!!! Pigs HAVE flown!!!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/L_Pxnbl3jdQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/L_Pxnbl3jdQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

The storm did shut down Washington D.C. for a couple of days, so, yes, Hell did freeze over.

If the panhandle of Florida gets some snow today, there will be snow on the ground in all fifty states...the week after the Saints won the Super Bowl.

BTW, it's snowing pretty good in Madisonville/Covington currently.

Make that all fifty then because it snowed in Jay which is just north of p cola.

If the panhandle of Florida gets some snow today, there will be snow on the ground in all fifty states...the week after the Saints won the Super Bowl.

BTW, it's snowing pretty good in Madisonville/Covington currently.

Just curious as to what part of Hawaii got snow?

I'm in Denmark and this is the first time in 90 years that we have had snow on the ground constantly for more than 3 months. The first snow fell in November and we have not had a single day without snow on the ground since then . so yes I'd say Hell has frozen over

on Friday and Saturday before the SUperbowl we had 34 inches of snow on the night of the parade we had another 10 inches of snow making a total of 44 inches. The Saints won SUPERBOWL 44 and we had 44 inches of snoww

Here in Atlanta, we got about 5 inches of snow. It started right after lunch, and went on into the night. The roads all melted to a watery slush, and then froze to a solid sheet of ice overnight.

So yes .... Hell HAS frozen over ..... and trapped me in the house ........

Alabama frozen over!
Before:
picture.php

After:
picture.php

Took this picture with my phone earlier today. The ice now stretches more than a quarter of a mile out into the ocean. If it was not for the strong currents and all the ships passing through, the ice would probably go cover all the way to the Swedish coast at the top of the picture

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom