Hello Everybody (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
First off I just wanted to say you have a great board here, and your webmaster is a good guy as well. I am a diehard Jets fan (at 20 years old, I have far surpassed what a fan my age does, with away game road trips etc.), but I have been following the saints this year. What a great story it is. I root for you guys every week. I even started a thread on a board I am a regular at (I won't post it here, because I don't want people to think I am spamming) saying how we should all be Saints Fans when you guys play. I love the Reggie Bush pick..even bought the authentic jersey. I think it is safe to say that both the Jets and the Saints are the surprise team of the NFL this season. We have had a weak schedule, but not many people even expected us to win the easy games. My prayers have been and will continue to be with those people effected by Katrina, and I wish you good luck throughout the rest of the season. I hope to stick around this place and talk some good football with everyone here. Take care, good luck, and God Bless!

James (P2C)

Penny, i'm glad you dropped by, because i have to say my impression of jets fans wasn't too high after my experience at the meadowlands for the saints game last year... talk about mistreatment. my friend and i eventually had to be evacuated to the handicapped section just to watch the rest of the game. the verbal harassment i can take (i was wearing an aaron brooks jersey afterall...), but when you start pelting people with barbeque sauce who, for all you know, could've just lost everything they had in katrina, that is about as low as it gets.

now i have evidence that you're not all like that :mwink: welcome

Penny, i'm glad you dropped by, because i have to say my impression of jets fans wasn't too high after my experience at the meadowlands for the saints game last year... talk about mistreatment. my friend and i eventually had to be evacuated to the handicapped section just to watch the rest of the game. the verbal harassment i can take (i was wearing an aaron brooks jersey afterall...), but when you start pelting people with barbeque sauce who, for all you know, could've just lost everything they had in katrina, that is about as low as it gets.

now i have evidence that you're not all like that :mwink: welcome

Unfortunately, a lot of fans are like that, no matter where you go. I was in Tennessee for our opener this year and had caps thrown at my back. When I go to a game, home or away...I am very vocal..but for my team..not against anothers, you know? I was at that game you talk about..the ESPN Sunday night game. It was chilly, the stands weren't full (I cant stand people who dont go to games if the team isn't winning) but it was a good game. I still swear that Coles catch was a TD..the replays even made it seem clear, but to no avail. MAYBE you were getting stuff thrown at you after that, because the place was in awe from that point on...

I sure wish Curtis Martin was playing. He was and still is one of my favorite players in the league. By far the most underrated player RB in the league the past few years.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the healthy return of Chad. I think last year even the players were talking about getting rid of him. Glad to see it turned out better. Good luck and hopefully no injuries.

"Hello Dr. Nick!"

Welcome.

I sure wish Curtis Martin was playing. He was and still is one of my favorite players in the league. By far the most underrated player RB in the league the past few years.

It's a shame. I hate to say it but I think he is done. That bone on bone condition he has is not looking too good. We should know if he is going to hang it up in the next few weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom