Hello, Everyone! Packer Fan Back From The Dead. Ask Me Anything About This Week's Game! (2 Viewers)

Kentucky was neutral until General Pillow got all uppity. Then they sided with the North.

That being said....Go Packers!!!!

One area where we might come out ahead on the injury thing is, as you say, with Cobb and especially Cook. Cook's been a difference maker lately, and if I recall correctly, the Falcons gave up a lot of yards and a lot of touchdowns to tight ends this season. He's not Jermichael Finley, but he's the best TE we've had since Finley left, and Rodgers is going to have him in his rolodex Sunday for sure. The other TE, Richard Rodgers, is also not bad - pretty decent for a #2 TE, in fact. And with Cobb scooting around underneath and Montgomery a threat out of the backfield, we may be able to move the ball a lot better than we did in October.

We give up a lot of yardage to some TEs. Last year we made every TE look like Julio Jones. The first half of this season, it was pretty bad at times. Lately, Jones, Neal, and Campbell (3 starting rookies) have done a much better job limiting TEs. For instance, it week 5 Graham was Seattle's leading receiver against Atlanta. He had 6 catches for 89 yards. This week, we only had 3 catches for 22 yards. He did get 1 TD.

Montgomery will help some, but the guys who played for him in week 8 got the numbers you would expect him to get (Same with Coleman, Ward was strong in that game). The real place that Atlanta leaks yardage consistently is to pass catching RBs. That is consistent with the scheme we run. We are willing to give up short passes. It all comes down to whether we make the tackles or not. Early in the season, not so much. It has been later lately. I think that is to be expected. When you play 4 rookies and start 3 of them on defense, they are going to be better in game 18 than they were in game 3.

As Jeff Bridges said in True Grit... well, that didn't go to plan.

Sorry, guys, I really thought we'd do better by y'all. So sorry to let you down.

Green Bay just looked.... tired.

Did they get some kind of crappy travel schedule? Seriously. They looked worn out from the opening snap.

Green Bay just looked.... tired.

Did they get some kind of crappy travel schedule? Seriously. They looked worn out from the opening snap.

Both the Packers and Steelers teams had the flu going into this game. Steelers hotel alarms went off all night before the game. Gillette Stadium was also cleared before kickoff due to a fire alarm.

Coincidental, but does make you wonder sometimes.

Both the Packers and Steelers teams had the flu going into this game. Steelers hotel alarms went off all night before the game. Gillette Stadium was also cleared before kickoff due to a fire alarm.

I heard Green Bay's flight was delayed almost 4 hours as well and that they had to skip all the team meetings and everything that was scheduled for the day of arrival and move them to the following morning...aka game day.

I heard Green Bay's flight was delayed almost 4 hours as well and that they had to skip all the team meetings and everything that was scheduled for the day of arrival and move them to the following morning...aka game day.

Weird.......

I think the writing is on the wall that Kraft is going to be paid back by his buddy for taking his punishment for deflate-gate.

I realize it's a childish conspiracy theory, but at the same time I wouldn't at all be surprised if that's the outcome.

That may have had some effect, but going in it was a bad matchup for both the Falcons and Steelers. I didn't expect the games to be so lopsided, but not surprised about the winners.

Thank you for this conclusive evidence. But dude, according to this Maryland is also in the south. This is just wrong bro. Also I don't really consider Oklahoma to be the south either.

EDIT: And also Delaware? You kidding me? No way
Or half of Texas for that matter.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That explains a lot of things. One could really see the effect on Green Bay in particular. They looked haggard from the very beginning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom