Hello from Scotland! (1 Viewer)

In my 34 years of life I've never once heard of anyone playing a game of face punching on Burns day/night. Isolated incident as far as I can tell. Sounds pretty silly.
bc that's not why his jaw was sore
gay for the stay is real even if it's just overnight in jail

118541 another massive Saints fan from Glasgow. Desperate to get over to the US to see the saints play. I missed out on London last year. Any of you guys go over for games and could share some info about best/easiest way to get to a saints game? Is home or away easier to get tickets for?

Screenshot_20190704_235823.jpg another massive Saints fan from Glasgow. Desperate to get over to the US to see the saints play. I missed out on London last year. Any of you guys go over for games and could share some info about best/easiest way to get to a saints game? Is home or away easier to get tickets for?

Tampa can be cheap to get to. As low as £300s return. I just got an amazing deal to New Orleans via London in December £430 return. Hotels are going to be your biggest expense in New Orleans. Luckily I don't have that problem as I stay with mates when I visit.

As for tickets for a game you honestly can't go wrong with seats up the 600s for $75-100. I was lucky enough last year to get some face value tickets from someone on here for $45. My mate has a spare season ticket but those seats are $350 or so face value so it's not always the best option for me to sit with him ?

Heading your way in September. Are there a lot of Saints fans in Scotland?

Heading your way in September. Are there a lot of Saints fans in Scotland?

I know of 4 legit fans. I've met a few casual fans along the way I used to play and coach for the Glasgow Tigers American Football Club and at one point we had 5 dudes who were "Saints fans" only one of them was a fan pre 2009 and the other 4 couldnt really hold a conversation about anything team related beyond some basic stuff.

Like free agency would roll round and I'd be trying to strike up conversation about who we'd be bringing in and who I'd like to see us make a play for and you would always just be greeted with a blank state and half hearted nod in agreement.

That being said I sometimes find myself in that situation when talking to some of my mates who live in the Gulf Coast they don't really seem to follow too intently until the season has begun.

I wouldn't mind trying to organise a watch party here if there was enough people interested I have a few hook ups with venues who would cater to us Scottish fans in Glasgow or any other Saints fans who happened to be in Scotland at the time.

Could arrange something for the Monday night game against Texans I'd imagine if anyone would be up for that.

I know of 4 legit fans. I've met a few casual fans along the way I used to play and coach for the Glasgow Tigers American Football Club and at one point we had 5 dudes who were "Saints fans" only one of them was a fan pre 2009 and the other 4 couldnt really hold a conversation about anything team related beyond some basic stuff.

Like free agency would roll round and I'd be trying to strike up conversation about who we'd be bringing in and who I'd like to see us make a play for and you would always just be greeted with a blank state and half hearted nod in agreement.

That being said I sometimes find myself in that situation when talking to some of my mates who live in the Gulf Coast they don't really seem to follow too intently until the season has begun.

I wouldn't mind trying to organise a watch party here if there was enough people interested I have a few hook ups with venues who would cater to us Scottish fans in Glasgow or any other Saints fans who happened to be in Scotland at the time.

Could arrange something for the Monday night game against Texans I'd imagine if anyone would be up for that.

I’m in. ??

Seems like the new guy has vanished Davy ?
Rangers fans usually last til the season starts at least before they disappear. Oh well. In other Scottish related news, took my ride up to the kelpies tonight, too many high viz wearers about to get close enough for a decent photo. ☹️???????

Attachments

• BDDD9401-0AB6-48B2-9BB2-8C9C5CF61C5F.jpeg
    BDDD9401-0AB6-48B2-9BB2-8C9C5CF61C5F.jpeg
    565.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 4964E266-F22B-4841-8DED-EE70FD5C4876.jpeg
    4964E266-F22B-4841-8DED-EE70FD5C4876.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 5
Rangers fans usually last til the season starts at least before they disappear. Oh well. In other Scottish related news, took my ride up to the kelpies tonight, too many high viz wearers about to get close enough for a decent photo. ☹???????

Last seen in March. Must be on the going for 55 hype train just now mate :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom