Hello from Scotland! (2 Viewers)

So what’s it like trying to follow?
Is there a place in Glasgow you can go or is everything online?

Aside from footing the bill, what can we do to help make the trip next year happen?

Yeah, Rangers financial struggles have affected the league, but hopefully they will return to add to the competition.

Well your brother is almost right. I want to visit Scotland in the next couple of years, see Hibs , listen to some of my favorite Scottish bands (Idlewild, even though they've gone soft) Catholic Action, and a few others. 2020 is the goal.

Excellent, aim for the summer -all 3 days of it is normally around August haha! otherwise bring a rain jacket!

In all seriousness, if you have any questions or need any help with booking anything here feel free to give me a shout!

So what’s it like trying to follow?
Is there a place in Glasgow you can go or is everything online?

Aside from footing the bill, what can we do to help make the trip next year happen?

Yeah there's a bar in Glasgow that normally has a decent crowd for Sunday NFL games, its called Walkabout! I mostly watch the games at home though, most of my mates are soccer fans and don't follow NFL ( I LOVE Soccer too)

Hopefully pick up some tips from you guys on decent places to hang out there, places to stay etc, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Apologies if this isn't the right place for a Hello thread! still finding my way around.

So Hello! looking forward to getting to know you all and get involved in some discussions on here! I've been reading for a while so thought I'd take the plunge and sign up to contribute.

I'm a big saints fan but unfortunately haven't attended a game....yet, I'm from Scotland and looking to try and get over next year. Be great to also meet some fellow Scottish Saints fans if there's any here.

Boltyarocket, we’ve already got our full quota of Huns. You’re probably a teuchter as well, uryee?

Welcome mate, There’s another 3 of us jocks that I know of, 1 hibs, 1 of your mob and 2 follow the champions. The hibee (ScottishSaint) is from Livingston, I’m cumbernauld and the other 2 (Ross S and Jamie) are from somewhere out Balloch way, I see them more on fb nowadays but I’m sure you’ll bump into them on here as time goes by.

You should def try to get over for a game, it’s unreal, nothing like it, I’ve been a good few times and I’m sure I’ll be back soon.

I went over this year and took my daughter, she always wanted to go so I booked 2 weeks in Florida and a week in Nola but booked in early on in the year before the schedule can out. I told her that if the saints were at home when we were there I’d take her to the dome but if they were away we’d watch it in a bar (I’d never did that before). We got the bye week. ???

Anyway, enough of my pish and welcome.

Boltyarocket, we’ve already got our full quota of Huns. You’re probably a teuchter as well, uryee?

Welcome mate, There’s another 3 of us jocks that I know of, 1 hibs, 1 of your mob and 2 follow the champions. The hibee (ScottishSaint) is from Livingston, I’m cumbernauld and the other 2 (Ross S and Jamie) are from somewhere out Balloch way, I see them more on fb nowadays but I’m sure you’ll bump into them on here as time goes by.

You should def try to get over for a game, it’s unreal, nothing like it, I’ve been a good few times and I’m sure I’ll be back soon.

I went over this year and took my daughter, she always wanted to go so I booked 2 weeks in Florida and a week in Nola but booked in early on in the year before the schedule can out. I told her that if the saints were at home when we were there I’d take her to the dome but if they were away we’d watch it in a bar (I’d never did that before). We got the bye week. ???

Anyway, enough of my pish and welcome.

Cheers mate, it’s definitely my aim for next year to get over for a game! Glad there’s a few fellow Scots on here too!

Nae tuechter, I’m actually from the Gallowgate! Right beside parkheed! ??

Cheers mate, it’s definitely my aim for next year to get over for a game! Glad there’s a few fellow Scots on here too!

Nae tuechter, I’m actually from the Gallowgate! Right beside parkheed! ??

Good man. ?

Ive found that the EE board is the best place to hang out and get to know other members and post on all sorts of topics, but don’t slag their guns, they don’t like it when you slag their guns. ?

There’s also a good few that like their football too, mostly epl and champions league, but at least you get to talk football on here now and again and it’s a great place for advice on any manner of crap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom