Hello from Scotland! (1 Viewer)

Apologies if this isn't the right place for a Hello thread! still finding my way around.

So Hello! looking forward to getting to know you all and get involved in some discussions on here! I've been reading for a while so thought I'd take the plunge and sign up to contribute.

I'm a big saints fan but unfortunately haven't attended a game....yet, I'm from Scotland and looking to try and get over next year. Be great to also meet some fellow Scottish Saints fans if there's any here.

You are welcome on this site. Happy to have you.

Last edited:
Welcome to America (in spirit). My dad lived in Aberdeen and worked in the North Sea for 7 years. He loved living in Scotland and loved the people he met there even more. For a while he considered retiring there. If there is a shortage of antiques in the area, it's because my dad brought back 4 cargo containers full.

Home of one of my favorite actors, Sean Connery.

"He puts one of yours in the hospital; you put one of his in the morrrgue." Yeah, wrong accent, but a great line.

"The Great Train Robbery"
"The Name of the Rose"

The REAL James Bond.

Welcome!

Good man. ?

Ive found that the EE board is the best place to hang out and get to know other members and post on all sorts of topics, but don’t slag their guns, they don’t like it when you slag their guns. ?

There’s also a good few that like their football too, mostly epl and champions league, but at least you get to talk football on here now and again and it’s a great place for advice on any manner of crap.
He’s right except for the slagging...slag away

... I remember watching my first ever NFL game and it was against the colts in the first game of the season, the saints got destroyed to be honest but since that game I took to them...

Haha, the "Jason David" game. If you stayed with us after that being your first game, you definitelyhave what it takes to be one of us! A high capacity for heartache, but with hope that springs eternal.

Be forewarned when you come to NOLA for a game...a lot of people come for a "short visit" and end up never leaving. Being a New Orleanian is a state of mind, not a matter of physical location....

Welcome SaintinScotland! You've certainly come to the right place! :9:
So... is there a nice Links course near you? If I ever get out that way I'll be looking for a place to stay. ;)

Welcome SaintinScotland! You've certainly come to the right place! :9:
So... is there a nice Links course near you? If I ever get out that way I'll be looking for a place to stay. ;)

We are around 80 minutes drive from St Andrews! One of the most famous golf courses in the world! Happy to host! Don’t rule out a return plea for hospitality when I head to NOLA haha

Be forewarned when you come to NOLA for a game...a lot of people come for a "short visit" and end up never leaving. Being a New Orleanian is a state of mind, not a matter of physical location....

Exactly what happened to me was only supposed to stay for one game. Waited around the entire season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom