hello (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just want to say hi to all you guys...apparently a lot of you know me from B&G...i will be posting here some because like most of you, i can never get enough saints news or info. I will be stopping by from time to time to comment on a few things but i will not be posting any breaking news.

Just to fill you guys in, i dont have any real inside info, i am not related to Sean Payton, i dont know anyone in the front office, so lets put all that to rest. So, thanks for your time and go saints.

Just one question...

Are you Sean Payton's cousin?

Just to fill you guys in, i dont have any real inside info, i am not related to Sean Payton, i dont know anyone in the front office, so lets put all that to rest.
That may be so but your predictions on B&G are usually dead on. Welcome to SR, Boba. Good to have you around.

welcome to sr man. i browse B&G sometimes and everything ive seen you post is straight dead on.

I actually just checked out B&G (sorry Andrus) for the first time since 1997, just because I've heard good things about you, and wanted to see what you had to say about Briggs. So is he coming or not?

hmmm. sounds good. this deal with everyone calling you a credible source sure got out of hand then huh? its ok, ill still believe briggs is coming on monday, really just because thats what i want to believe. good to have you here, i spend most of my time at another site also, because like you, i cant get enough saints news. however, i am quickly becoming more of a SR guy than my old place due to faster news. it feels like cheating on my wife

Welcome aboard. I look forward to your posts. I've read some of stuff on B&G in the past.....interesting and insightful.

I actually just checked out B&G (sorry Andrus) for the first time since 1997, just because I've heard good things about you, and wanted to see what you had to say about Briggs. So is he coming or not?

I am not positive...and no one knows for sure. But if i had to guess, i would say that if he hasnt signed a contract by SUnday night, expect him to be in town on Monday.

Why cant everyone feel free to jump from one site to another? Both sites seem to be informative. People seem to enjoy it here, i know people enjoy it on B&G...if we are all saints fans, why cant we utilize all of the resources?

Oh we can, I just prefer this site, I was dedicated to B&G before, St. Ryan got me over here, and I just like it better, and haven't thought about B&G since. This format is better also.

Why cant everyone feel free to jump from one site to another? Both sites seem to be informative. People seem to enjoy it here, i know people enjoy it on B&G...if we are all saints fans, why cant we utilize all of the resources?
We certainly can....and should. No such thing as too much Saints news. I guess a lot of us on this site feel pretty loyal to it and also to Andrus (who runs this place) so it does feel a little like cheating when we go somewhere else. But that doesn't stop me! :hihi:

Welcome aboard Bobaganoosh, great to see you over here also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom