hello (1 Viewer)

Welcome Boba. I have browsed B&G couple of times over the years. Your name has become quite famous in SAINTS internet fandom.

Is it too early to call myself a legend? Or is it too early to tryt and score some free tickets?

positive or not, if briggs is in on monday....legend for sure. if not, everyone will prolly forget where we got the whole idea. win win for u if u ask me

Why cant everyone feel free to jump from one site to another? Both sites seem to be informative. People seem to enjoy it here, i know people enjoy it on B&G...if we are all saints fans, why cant we utilize all of the resources?

Because some people are hypersensitive and get their e-feelings hurt? :dunno:

I give it about 3 and a half minutes tops before any B&G breaking news hits SR. We have plenty of Daywalkers on SR.

I'm just glad that a Saints website is on BLACKANDGOLD.com/.net instead of some Steelers fan website thinking their team colors are black and gold. They're black and YELLOW for crying out loud.

What's even worse is now the Redskins (probably because their new coach messed up the team colors in his presser) are going around as the "BURGANDY AND GOLD"...

Last time I checked, they were yellow as well.

Just a peeve... welcome aboard though.

No offense, and not to start a huge debate here, but the Steelers were "Black & Gold" long before the Saints were even a franchise...

If Briggs signs on Monday, you can call yourself whatever you want!

Exactly!

I enjoy reading your insights too boba.....good to see you'll be hanging around here more.

:beerchug:

Just want to say hi to all you guys...apparently a lot of you know me from B&G...i will be posting here some because like most of you, i can never get enough saints news or info. I will be stopping by from time to time to comment on a few things but i will not be posting any breaking news.

Just to fill you guys in, i dont have any real inside info, i am not related to Sean Payton, i dont know anyone in the front office, so lets put all that to rest. So, thanks for your time and go saints.

I don't mean to call you out or anything, but all your predictions have come true or have been pretty spot on. You obviously have some sort of insider connection so you can stop that act. It seems like you just dont want to get bombarded by questions from everyone. That being said welcome and I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom