Help a Kenner boy out... bra (1 Viewer)

jcamp5

shmohawk
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I recently moved to Kenner and want to watch the ATL vs. NE game at noon. A bar close to my house says that they are showing the game.

So, not knowing or caring for anything Kenner, I wanted your opinions on Liuzza's Sports Bar.

Anybody have any experience there?

Any other places in Kenner you suggest?

Just go down W. Espl and go to knuckleheads. They have plasma's all over the bar, food on Sundays for football fans. Nice, clean, and spacious. And its family owned:hihi:, I swear I should get paid for this advertisement. On the Corner of W. Espl and Severn in the CVS parking lot. Great Atmosphere, hope you can make it!

Not to mention a HUGE projector they bust out for the Saints game, its pretty sweet!

If Liuzza's is the one I'm thinking of, and is on W. Metairie, then I think it is owned by the father of an LSU athlete (Baseball maybe?)

Don't know much else about the place, and I've never personally been there... Just past by a few times.

Thanks. Sounds good.

W. Esplanade and Severn... that Metairie, right? By the mall?

Yes, right behind the mall. Will probably take 10 minutes depending on where you live in Kenna. Takes about 5-10 minutes from Driftwood.

If Liuzza's is the one I'm thinking of, and is on W. Metairie, then I think it is owned by the father of an LSU athlete (Baseball maybe?)

Don't know much else about the place, and I've never personally been there... Just past by a few times.

Yeah, W. Metairie and Roosevelt.

I went to school with Matt who is the baseball player you're referring to, and yes it is his pop's place.

Actually she's a friend, but I don't want to be responsible for his behavior

Unfortunately, I recently moved to Kenner and want to watch the ATL vs. NE game at noon. A bar close to my house says that they are showing the game.

So, not knowing or caring for anything Kenner, I wanted your opinions on Liuzza's Sports Bar.

Anybody have any experience there?

Any other places in Kenner you suggest?

The only thing I know about Liuzza's is that they have a softball team in Lasalle and my team destroyed them TWICE 2 seasons ago. Hopefully their bar is better than their softball team!

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom