:nono:

liuzza's a decent bar for kenner

i don't think they have a bunch of TVs though

they do serve blue moon in those big glass goblets(frozen) :9:

i'd head down to lager's if i had to watch the game somewhere other than home

:nono:

liuzza's a decent bar for kenner

i'd head down to lager's if i had to watch the game somewhere other than home

I live right around there but I've never been to Liuzza's. I go to Lager's pretty frequently and like it there.

However, I have a pretty odd story about another place on Veterans to watch the game...

During the 2007 season me and two or three friends went to Sidelines because they had Sunday Ticket and there was some game that we wanted to watch.

We get there and start drinking and we're watching the games and it seems like a pretty cool place. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, we wind up staying for a couple of hours, and the place starts to fill up. We don't think anything of it and we're just watching the games.

I'm checking my fantasy football score on my phone and my friend taps me and says, "What the hell..." I look up and there are probably between 5-10 guys on the other side of the bar and they're all making out. I mean, like, going at it.

We put some cash on the counter and rolled out. I don't know if this is something that happens frequently there or what, but it was pretty odd to look up and see a bunch of guys kissing.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. But, you know...we haven't gone back.

I hear Lagers has good beer, which is great for a beer snob like myself. But I also hear that it gets miserably packed.

Is it like Cooter Brown's - great beer selection, but too much traffic?

I live right around there but I've never been to Liuzza's. I go to Lager's pretty frequently and like it there.

However, I have a pretty odd story about another place on Veterans to watch the game...

During the 2007 season me and two or three friends went to Sidelines because they had Sunday Ticket and there was some game that we wanted to watch.

We get there and start drinking and we're watching the games and it seems like a pretty cool place. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, we wind up staying for a couple of hours, and the place starts to fill up. We don't think anything of it and we're just watching the games.

I'm checking my fantasy football score on my phone and my friend taps me and says, "What the hell..." I look up and there are probably between 5-10 guys on the other side of the bar and they're all making out. I mean, like, going at it.

We put some cash on the counter and rolled out. I don't know if this is something that happens frequently there or what, but it was pretty odd to look up and see a bunch of guys kissing.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. But, you know...we haven't gone back.
I've been a few times and knew a few people who have worked there, and I would have to say that kinda stuff usually doesn't go on in there. . Thats crazy. My best guess is it was a one time thing and (not that I promote it or anything) but I would bet those guys were lucky to get out of there in one piece.

I hear Lagers has good beer, which is great for a beer snob like myself. But I also hear that it gets miserably packed.

They both have great beer selections. They get about equally packed.

Another cool place to try is Sportsbeat on Ridgelake. Plenty of TV's and at least 1 big screen. Plus Mike cooks up some great food over there. I wouldn't say they have a huge beer selection, but they should have a nice woman selection.

And if you end up there, please tell them I sent you

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom