Help! Big Fantasy Dilemma (1 Viewer)

strandedsaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I know it's the first week of the year so keep that in mind. I can't decide on who to play at running back. I have Marshon Lynch, Adrian Peterson, Christian McCaffery and Alvin Kamara.
So just thinking that this would be a beg game for Peterson but will he out score McCaffery and Kamara? One of these guys will be a flex player too.
So tell me what yall think

RB1:
RB2:
Flex:

Thanks

RB1: Eric Dickerson
RB2: Emmitt Smith
Flex: Barry Sanders

You should be good to go.

I would play Lynch and McCaffery, maybe a WR from your bench in Flex position. Don't see Peterson or Kamara lighting it up.

Ok, I know it's the first week of the year so keep that in mind. I can't decide on who to play at running back. I have Marshon Lynch, Adrian Peterson, Christian McCaffery and Alvin Kamara.
So just thinking that this would be a beg game for Peterson but will he out score McCaffery and Kamara? One of these guys will be a flex player too.

RB1:
RB2:
Flex:

Thanks

Lynch, McCaffery, Peterson, Kamara in that order.

Lynch and McCaffery are close and both should be primary RB for their team. Peterson has the vs old team thing going for him, but is still the "back-up". Kamara is the unknown, he may get 2 touches or 10 touches.

RB1:
RB2:
Flex:

Thanks

There is a fantasy board.

That having been said, you basically have to start Lynch and McCaffrey. AP and Kamara aren't even close to being starting RB material in fantasy. Too many question marks about usage and not enough touches to go around. Hopefully the Saints RB situation will flesh itself out a bit as the season goes in, but likely neither of those guys will be dependable options in fantasy this season as long as everyone stays healthy. Good problem for the Saints, bad problem for you.

Kamara will be a good flex option this week only. Will have at least 10 touches

If its a ppr league Kamara will be a monster in the Saints offense as a flex. For this particular game i think Peterson has a big game, but with that said going forward I would see how things play out with him and Ingram.

This week McCaffrey, Peterson, Kamara. Raiders have an outstanding Oline, but its hard to trust a back who's been completely away from the game to comeback and be the guy he use to be.

Bruh... You got a terrible set of RBs. It's an assortment boom bust players in committee systems with two on the same team. 2 rookies and 2 over the hill vets that are 4 big questions mark. I wouldn't even draft Lynch. He probably be a fantasy free agent two weeks into the season. The only way to salvage Kamara and Peterson is if Kamara turns out to be a great pass catching RB and hope that Peterson gets goal line duty. In a league all about TD/PPR... that's so much boom bust on a week to week basis. It's gonna be frustrating to get consistent production. I hope you got an elite QB/WR combo.

i feel really good about the rest of my roster. just kinda got bad draft on RB however,
i think kamara is going to be huge this year as a flex. I;m just weary of peterson going home will he be a decoy or will be go ape!

I look at this game with the Vikings this way; In the first half we will utilize Ingram and Kamara more than Peterson. Second half, Turn The Hound Loose, in running the big guy Peterson when the Vikes are more tired of running after Kamara, and bruised by Ingram. Oh yeah Drew will get his yards in there too.
It will be interesting to see how much we have in Peterson this season. I am hoping it's BIG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom