Help from you Salary Cap guru's ?????? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Forgive me if already been posted, don't have time to read all of the pages and quite frankly can't figure out what is going on from all the posts of who we signed, what contracts are rejected, the will he/want he of Cook's situation and the restructuring of contracts

As of now, 3/25/19 as of 10:30 Am central time. Where are we salary cap wise ??????? Thanks

You'll get different numbers based on what contracts are showing.. For instance you may see 19 million, but could be without Easton's deal

Roughly $20M not including Bridgewater, Easton, Brown, Sherels, and Cook.

Field Yates tweeted 3 days ago we are at $14mil. Don’t know what contracts are on there though.

Spottrac has us at $20.9 mil
Overthecap at $18.6 mil
Neither of those has Easton’s deal.

Field Yates tweeted 3 days ago we are at $14mil. Don’t know what contracts are on there though.

Spottrac has us at $20.9 mil
Overthecap at $18.6 mil
Neither of those has Easton’s deal.
I think he's including Bridgewater's $7M

Didn’t catch that. Spotrac nor overthecap have Bridgwater. Also likely Merideths restructure hasnt been figured.

Didn’t catch that. Spotrac nor overthecap have Bridgwater. Also likely Merideths restructure hasnt been figured.
Spotrac has Meredith's restructure and neither has Bridgewater, Brown, Easton, or Sherels. I assume the number from Yates included Bridgewater because the number would be in the ballpark of $14M and it's a 1 year deal, so the entire cap hit should be in 2019.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom