Help? I can't find old thread about a psychic? (1 Viewer)

It may have been Nostrsdamus , in Quartrun CIV.5

The year after great wind blew
The old man entrusted the young one
His first campain was ended finally ,
by a rude bear
The young ones soph/more was soph/less
and there were much banter
But in the year after Godell fined the hooded
wizard from the north
The young one became victorious to the
Lightning Bolts by a margin of 3

:D

very nice!

I think the guy who used to come on here all the time was named StarGazer if my memory serves me correct. He used to predict on here for a long time and I often wondered what he had to say about the great year we had going to the NFC Championship game after all the bad predictions he had all the time. Our star chart was so negative for so long. I hope we are out of that trend finally. Well, that is who I remember as being the predictor on here. Search his name and maybe the thread will be in there.

bah!!!
sign good players. draft good players. call good offensive and defensive plays, get lucky on a couple of plays. yay saints win!!!

that or you could use a star chart...

I'm bumping this cause I started a thread about the same post this original poster is referencing. I remember this thread because the psychic said "No not this season but next season."

Didn't say it like that, but it was explained in detail in the original post I'm talking about.

<table id="post264095" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_264095" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(30, 33, 39);"> Jake's Chart
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I&#8217;ve run Jake&#8217;s birthday and his relationship with the Saints. I&#8217;m going to summarize some of this. If there is anyone who want a more full and technical explanation just let me know and I can send it too you.
Jake has some strong personal aspects. He has enhanced motivation and drive, has a good memory and keen intuitive capabilities. He has good coordination, is intelligent and has good communication skills. But he can be head strong, and can be a bulldozer that will run over anyone in sight to meet an objective. He also doesn&#8217;t accept advice well. Jake should be a more than adequate quarterback. But his chart with the Saints isn&#8217;t that good. The most notable thing is his Mars blocks the open end of the T-Square in the Saints chart. The T-square is a negative aspect and he aggravates it. It was this T-square that got bottled up by a transiting Neptune the year the Saints went 1-15. There are some initial attractive aspects between Jake&#8217;s and the Saint&#8217;s charts, but no lasting aspects. There is a Mars-Saturn activation that is describes as a Classic Schism. Meaning a high level of intolerance between the two. There is also a Saturn Clash that in the long run makes things unbearable between the two. Jake might be able to help in a short term, stop gap manner, but I don&#8217;t see him as the answer to the Saint long term quarterbacking problems. He might be better off with another team.

Sorry Jake fans &#8211; I just call them like I see them.
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- post 264095 popup menu --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">StarGazer</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by StarGazer</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / post 264095 popup menu --> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #264095 --><!-- post #264329 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post264329" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> <!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
07-28-2002, 11:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Interesting

<table id="post264095" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_264095" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(30, 33, 39);"> Jake's Chart
<hr style="color: rgb(30, 33, 39); background-color: rgb(30, 33, 39);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I’ve run Jake’s birthday and his relationship with the Saints. I’m going to summarize some of this. If there is anyone who want a more full and technical explanation just let me know and I can send it too you.
Jake has some strong personal aspects. He has enhanced motivation and drive, has a good memory and keen intuitive capabilities. He has good coordination, is intelligent and has good communication skills. But he can be head strong, and can be a bulldozer that will run over anyone in sight to meet an objective. He also doesn’t accept advice well. Jake should be a more than adequate quarterback. But his chart with the Saints isn’t that good. The most notable thing is his Mars blocks the open end of the T-Square in the Saints chart. The T-square is a negative aspect and he aggravates it. It was this T-square that got bottled up by a transiting Neptune the year the Saints went 1-15. There are some initial attractive aspects between Jake’s and the Saint’s charts, but no lasting aspects. There is a Mars-Saturn activation that is describes as a Classic Schism. Meaning a high level of intolerance between the two. There is also a Saturn Clash that in the long run makes things unbearable between the two. Jake might be able to help in a short term, stop gap manner, but I don’t see him as the answer to the Saint long term quarterbacking problems. He might be better off with another team.

Sorry Jake fans – I just call them like I see them.
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- post 264095 popup menu --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">StarGazer</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by StarGazer</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / post 264095 popup menu --> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #264095 --><!-- post #264329 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post264329" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> <!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
07-28-2002, 11:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) rgb(30, 33, 39) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Interesting

It wasn't this either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom