Help? I can't find old thread about a psychic? (1 Viewer)

nickg2027

Rookie
Reaction score
I remember reading before the start of last season a thread about a psychic that predicted the horrible season and many people would question Payton's abilities. Like many of you I thought that this person was out of there mind and we were super bowl bound !!! Well here we are and it has come true! The article went on to say that in 2008 we would win the big game.

I remember something along these lines
2006 - great season, but not all the way
2007 - horrible season, payton's abilities questioned
2008 - super bowl win

Anyone know where i can find this or am I making this up????

Did you read it here on the board? If so try the advanced search on the forum search feature. If it wasn't her my best guess is Google it

I have read many references to the predictions but I don't remember ever reading the actual thread.

I remember reading before the start of last season a thread about a psychic that predicted the horrible season and many people would question Payton's abilities. Like many of you I thought that this person was out of there mind and we were super bowl bound !!! Well here we are and it has come true! The article went on to say that in 2008 we would win the big game.

2008 - super bowl win

My Dad told me about that the other day... I will try and get some more information on it

You're definitely not just making it up. I remember someone who used to predict the Saints' seasons beforehand, and I always wondered how he/she predicted the 2006 season, since most of his/hers were pretty negative predictions, but generally right. Hope you find the thread, it was pretty long.

No it was some guy phoned into WWL and said he had talked to a physic and they had predicted all that stuff. I think StChadwick posted an audio link.

No it was some guy phoned into WWL and said he had talked to a physic and they had predicted all that stuff. I think StChadwick posted an audio link.

The clip I put up was about a guy who called in before the Bears game saying his preacher, whom he claimed had never been wrong, promised we'd get into the playoffs.

I think I remember the thread he's talking about but at the time dismissed it because I didnt think it was possible we could have a bad 07.

the oldest post by StChadwick is dec 07. I wonder if there is an archive or something of posts older that a year or so.

2008 - super bowl win

Well, this is pretty interesting to me. You catch my eye with: " in 2008 we would win the big game. "

I remember (I'm a drunk, I don't remember things well, LOL)

I remember a post about Jeanne Dixon. I searched, and couldn't find the article, so maybe it was only in my mind.

She was asked, in NO on another matter, if the Saints would ever win the SB. This was a long, long time ago.

Her answer was something like: Yes, but not for a long time. A new young coach will come in and take the team to the playoffs in his first year, but miss the playoffs in his second year, then win it all in his third year.

Yes! Haslett was the one!

No.

Nothing in his third year.

But now SP fits the bill, 1 yes, 2 no, 3??? Well, it is 2008. But the '08 SB has already been played.

Am I crazy or has anyone else any recall about something like that?

OK, crazy.

ddd

bumpity bump.. maybe someone can find some info about this

It may have been Nostrsdamus , in Quartrun CIV.5

The year after great wind blew
The old man entrusted the young one
His first campain was ended finally ,
by a rude bear
The young ones soph/more was soph/less
and there were much banter
But in the year after Godell fined the hooded
wizard from the north
The young one became victorious to the
Lightning Bolts by a margin of 3

:D

Wasn't it stargazer or something like that? I think I have PM's but I can't read them anymore for some reason. It just says they are from him.

It may have been Nostrsdamus , in Quartrun CIV.5

The year after great wind blew
The old man entrusted the young one
His first campain was ended finally ,
by a rude bear
The young ones soph/more was soph/less
and there were much banter
But in the year after Godell fined the hooded
wizard from the north
The young one became victorious to the
Lightning Bolts by a margin of 3

:D

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom