Help!! I need to find an X-mas gift (1 Viewer)

hrussell

The Girl is so Dangerous
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I need some help. We are doing Kris Kringle at work. We do a few days of small $1 gifts, and then one big gift about $20. We also make a wish list of things we want. There's 3 spots. So, the guy I get puts
1. Lakers Shirt
2. 49er's Shirt/Hat
3. Fishing equipment

There's no way I'm doing the fishing stuff and I don't think I can bring myself to buy another football team's stuff. My question is, where can I find a Lakers shirt? Keep in mind, I work in Elmwood and I live on the Northshore.

Thanks!

Shouldn't be too hard to find a Lakers shirt. Check sports stores, Academy, Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Sears, Target.

I work at a sports store out in CA. We've got some Lakers shirts in stock....I could take a couple of pics for you of what we've got, and you could decide if they'll work for who you're buying for.

Let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Oh, we also have 49ers stuff, too. A Beanie might work....we're out of Niners hats right now, tho.

I was going to mount a crusade to have you forcibly ejected if you had even remotely entertained the idea of getting him anything related to the 49ers. :ezbill:

I work at a sports store out in CA. We've got some Lakers shirts in stock....I could take a couple of pics for you of what we've got, and you could decide if they'll work for who you're buying for.

Let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Oh, we also have 49ers stuff, too. A Beanie might work....we're out of Niners hats right now, tho.

If it's a reasonable price range. I'd like something different, but cool. I'm not going to do the 49er's. I can't bring myself to do it. Plus I already have the wrapping all figured out for the lakers stuff. Feel free to PM me. I have to give the gift on Dec 14.

Edit: It would also depend on the shipping cost

Try Ebay, Amazon, QVC or HSN too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom