*Help* I NEED to find that Jersey! (1 Viewer)

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The jerseys that they wore during the Celebrity Game Friday night...It was a multi colored mardi gras jersey that said New Orleans on the front. I saw a kid wearing it at the slam dunk competition and he said that he got it from the Hilton Riverside? I never got a chance to make it over there but I did look in the various official NBA stores around town and didn't see it. I've also tried looking online, but no luck so far. Anybody know where I can go about getting one?

I didnt see them for sale at Jam session and they had a ton of stuff.

^ yeah man I'm still searching ebay, I'm not in the city anymore, so I doubt I'll ever find it.

Here it is, worn by our very own Percy Miller

masterp_400_080215.jpg

Hornet's Nest has em now!

Attachments

• DSC00397.JPG
    DSC00397.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00398.JPG
    DSC00398.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Its a neat looking jersey, but just a little to ghetto for me.

Argyle and fleur de lis's are ghetto? Maybe just not go with the baggy shorts and the sweatband to top it off? I hope both those trends die. Soon.

How did you find that out? Got a connection?
Shhhh. I really liked them, too, when I saw them, I wanted to share the news!!!

I like them, but I just got a CP3 jersey

You probably should have held off on that:

A little birdie tells me that the following NBA teams will have new home and road uniforms next season: the Nuggets, Timberwolves, Magic, Kings, and Hornets, plus the Bucks will be getting a new alternate design.

Uni Watch

You probably should have held off on that:

A little birdie tells me that the following NBA teams will have new home and road uniforms next season: the Nuggets, Timberwolves, Magic, Kings, and Hornets, plus the Bucks will be getting a new alternate design.

Uni Watch

I thought the nuggets already had new uniforms. But, the rest definitely are in need for some uni changes especially the Hornets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom